Last Movie You Watched

XMEN DOFP

Freaking awesome. Fantastic Summer blockbuster with something for everyone and everything for fans of the series or superhero movies or comic book lovers.

Funny, top acting, great story, great performances, great action and effects. Very well balanced and extremely entertaining

In the Avengers/Winter Soldier/IronMan1 league as far as superhero movies go

The other guy.

Back to Future II (1989) . Doc and Marty , those characters are really awesome.

Fight Club and Se7en

wow, David Fincher makes some great movies(those 2 along with the Social Network is an almighty tweaking impressive record)

Last edited:
Fight Club and Se7en are two of my favorite movies of all time. Can rewatch them any time. Brilliant narratives

Social Network while being very good is not really in the same league IMO

Would rate Zodiac and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo higher than Social Network

XMEN DOFP

Freaking awesome. Fantastic Summer blockbuster with something for everyone and everything for fans of the series or superhero movies or comic book lovers.

Funny, top acting, great story, great performances, great action and effects. Very well balanced and extremely entertaining

In the Avengers/Winter Soldier/IronMan1 league as far as superhero movies go

Bryan Singer with a snap of a finger has fixed all the continuity issues that have plagued this series from the beginning really, and in the process has also flipped off Gavin Hood(Origins Wolverine) and Brett Ratner (X-Men 3). :D

I don't think I've seen such great storytelling in a superhero film ever before, better than Dark Knight in that regard for me, and the screenplay by Simon Kinberg plays a big part in that, the way they just take you from the past and the future seamlessly in the 3rd act, my goodness, take a bow Bryan Singer and team.

I completely agree, this movie belongs in the league of Iron Man, Dark Knight, Avengers and Cap 2, and I'd put it ahead of Iron Man, Dark Knight and Cap 2 just because of how many characters that are involved, and how they all seemed useful and connected to the story in someway, at no time did I feel a character was either being misused or just played no role as a storytelling device.

The following spoiler is regarding the one continuity problem I discovered between the end of The Wolverine and the future at the start of the film in Future Past.

At the end of The Wolverine (and the post-credits scene), Wolverine no longer has adamantium claws, but in the old timeline before all the time travel elements take place, he's got adamantium claws, they never really explained that unless I missed something... but I guess none of it matters now because of the new timeline.

Last edited:
X-Men: Days of Future Past
oh ! man !!! greater than ever 4 a superhero movie
really feeling great to see the 4 horsemen of apocalypse in the post credits waiting for the nxt one

I am very conflicted between Cap2 and DOFP. DOFP like Epic said is just excellent as a superhero ensemble movie. Lots of working parts that gel together very well. On the other hand, Cap2 had a watertight script and was a brilliant spy-story. Top 2 movies of the year for sure

Users who are viewing this thread