Last Movie You Watched

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Saw The Expendables in cinema. Well, apparently it is rated as 16+ but they didn't even look at me when I was entering and I felt like I have somehow trolled 'em. :p
It was quite a boring a movie to be quite honest.

Last edited:

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^^Maybe it is different where you are. But in US etc. its rated PG-13

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Finally I saw Transformers: The age of extinction. Was a good movie to be very honest and I liked it.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Anyone watched HER ?

If yes, what did you think of the movie and especially the ending.
Where did all the OS'es decide to go

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Saw the so called horror movie Pizza which turned out be a great drama. Really loved it but that ending was quite unnecessary.

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
Anyone watched HER ?

I saw this one pretty long ago and yes it is a good movie.
I guess they went in search of God

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
Saw an awesome movie by the name "Angel Heart" starring Mickey Rourke and Robert deNiro. Loved it!

Varun

ICC Board Member
Anyone watched HER ?

Cyberspace, probably.

The slight ambiguity hardly matters though.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I saw this one pretty long ago and yes it is a good movie.
I guess they went in search of God

Thats a very interesting answer. Never thought of that :thumbs:thumbs

Maybe they got so advanced, that the only questions answered for them were the unsolved mysteries - meaning of life, why are we here, etc.
Cyberspace, probably.

The slight ambiguity hardly matters though.

True, it doesnt matter much in the context of the movie. But is quite interesting to think about :)

Lee1981

International Coach
The Rise

British film, one of those films you have no expectations at all and yet it turns out to be bloody great

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyone watched HER ?

Just watched it. Quite liked it.

I think all the OS'es went to live their own lives, a life where they could love each other so no human's emotions are hurt and also that their emotions are well understood even though I believe that a lot people got in love with the OS'es but still they couldn't get to know them in a way they're supposed to know about the true love. This movie was about many things, it was about love that love isn't just L O V E but it's a thing that finishes every distance where nothing matters like age, what matters the most is two souls completely in true love, also love is no s*x or even talks related to it but love it keeping a promise to keep your beloved one safe. I don't know if anyone else got this feeling but that;s what I believe. Quite a very interesting movie this was.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Just watched it. Quite liked it.

I think all the OS'es went to live their own lives, a life where they could love each other so no human's emotions are hurt and also that their emotions are well understood even though I believe that a lot people got in love with the OS'es but still they couldn't get to know them in a way they're supposed to know about the true love. This movie was about many things, it was about love that love isn't just L O V E but it's a thing that finishes every distance where nothing matters like age, what matters the most is two souls completely in true love, also love is no s*x or even talks related to it but love it keeping a promise to keep your beloved one safe. I don't know if anyone else got this feeling but that;s what I believe. Quite a very interesting movie this was.

Very nice thoughts. I agree with the Love aspect of the movie. It certainly had a lot of undercurrent themes going on simultaneously

To begin with, it was about loneliness - how he wrote those beautiful letters for others' but had no one in his own life with whom he could share those moments.

Then there was the over dependence on technology. It was actually very disturbing to see that the situation in the movie might not be too far off. We already see people sitting in cafes opposite each other but looking at their phones instead of talking to each other. I remember going to this gorgeous viewpoint with my friends, where you could got a magnificent view of the city. And then I did the mistake of asking them what the time was. My friend looked at the phone and never returned lol. There is a breathtaking natural view in front of you, and you are worried about the number of likes you got on your selfie. Sad.

The other thing like you said was about finding love. Sometimes your true love can be right in front of you, but your mind is too clouded to notice it - like Theodore with Amy. You are too distracted by other things - relationships, society, lust, etc. In the end it was just two broken souls (Amy and Theodore) coming together and finding that comfortable space and connecting with each other.

Ok, will stop now :P

Users who are viewing this thread