Last Movie You Watched

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I watched some films.

NOPE - I enjoyed it. Daniel Kaluuya are Keke Palmer were great.
Pearl - I enjoyed it. Mia Goth is great.
The Night of the Hunter - I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped. Robert Mitchum is great. 1950s child actors are not great.

I always watched some documentaries on YouTube; 1948: Creation & Catastrophe, Roadmap to Apartheid and one by Abby Martin called Gaza Fights for Freedom. Very good, if tough to watch.

I'm contemplating working through the Sight & Sound 2022 best films of all time list. I've seen a lot, many of my favourites are on there but there's many I haven't seen. So that could keep me busy, however I'm pretty sure I planned to do the same when they did the 2012 list and that didn't work out. :lol

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I watched that new Shahrukh Khan movie on Netflix call Jawan. I really enjoy it and it gives a good message at the end.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I started watching The Boondock Saints last night. I had to stop after about 25 minutes because I was getting 90's cringe vibes that made my skin crawl. Decided to try again this afternoon and got after far as 56 minutes and needed to walk away again.

There's still 52 minutes left. :NO:

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm halfway through Onward, I remember making a pact to watch all Pixar Films and rank them, I can actually do that now with a Disney+ subscription. The movie has been mediocre though

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I watched Renfield this morning. Well, I started watching it last night but after seven minutes I couldn't keep my eyes open, paused it and had a seven-hour nap.

A few good jokes here and there, lots of good gore. But a wasted cast to be honest. Nic Cage as Dracula does put a smile on your face though.

It wasn't good. I would give it two bags of popcorn and one soda.

Unless you're into Nic Cage completionism then I'd give it a miss.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I decided to re-watch the 2010 Percy Jackson movie randomly and it’s as bad as I remembered it to be. That world deserves better treatment on the big screen and I hope Disney does some justice to it next year.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
FNAF movie. It was decent. I liked when the girl got straight up consumed by an animatronic

Shailesh

Club Captain
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Watched it FDFS, Absolute amazing movie, Ranbir Nailed it! , Bit long movie but doesn't felt boring, worth watching
1701777155169.png

Users who are viewing this thread