Last Movie You Watched

Wow, I haven't done one of these in a while... here we go...

6yoghtyTpznpBik8EngEmJskVUO.jpg

Nothing much to say, one of the best movies. 9/10

shHrSmXS5140o6sQzgzXxn3KqSm.jpg

Hadn't seen this movie in years, and it still holds up. I miss Robin Williams. 8/10

4RnCeRzvI1xk5tuNWjpDKzSnJDk.jpg

Watched this just before Carl Weathers passed away. RIP. I think it's still one of Adam Sandler's best comedies 7/10

xDqaHjMbnebtB05QWgAR8wW86sb.jpg

I haven't seen the remake, but this movie was fantastic. Don't know if I want to watch the remake after this. 8/10

vNVFt6dtcqnI7hqa6LFBUibuFiw.jpg

As I've said before, I'm not a big fan of Zombie movies, but I really liked this movie. My wife hadn't seen it so we watched it again. 8/10

pU3fvfSvrs5pZFdODPCzoLk95Ws.jpg

I really didn't like the main lead.. but I guess I wasn't supposed it either... overall movie was okay. 6/10

9u6HEtZJdZDjPGGJq6YEuhPnoan.jpg

Wife wanted to watch it in theaters... things we do to make the wife happy... I really didn't like it... 1/10 (for her it was 6/10)

3nk9UoepYmv1G9oP18q6JJCeYwN.jpg

Felt like I needed a palate cleanser after watching Imaginary. This hit the spot.. just a fantastic movie 9/10

57MFWGHarg9jid7yfDTka4RmcMU.jpg

Watched this after the oscar buzz. It was good.. was it great, no. 7/10

VHSzNBTwxV8vh7wylo7O9CLdac.jpg

Loved this, a lot more than American Fiction. 9/10, in my opinion Paul Giamatti was robbed for best Actor (to be fair I still haven't seen Oppenheimer)

eMaAi8wTI5wON8pp33w3BDuGyZ8.jpg

Was much better than I was expecting. 7/10

eceGYZLpbyq9Fhqqlj3zGzbqp0i.jpg

Just wanted to have something on in the background while working... it made me chuckle a few times here and there 4/10

jJTrFHu3rjAgP1lryKGEsC9hqyM.jpg

Honestly, the only reason I wanted to watch this was because of the South Park episode... it was better than I was expecting... 5/10. South Park episode was 10/10

cEuX73Q1wpMypB1cr4l3MoMGpL4.jpg

A buddy of mine kept telling me how funny this was... it wasn't... 3/10

kQs6keheMwCxJxrzV83VUwFtHkB.jpg

wow, I really enjoyed it. 8/10

7MhXiTmTl16LwXNPbWCmqxj7UxH.jpg

Another movie I just put on in the background while working... it was better than I was expecting. 4/10

8AwVTcgpTnmeOs4TdTWqcFDXEsA.jpg

Ignoring the incest aspect of this (not really incest, but close enough), the movie was good. 7/10

vrPRL1NF3JRQGhkt5zcbFuxpJ0M.jpg

what a tweaking tragic story. must watch documentary for anyone 9/10

z1p34vh7dEOnLDmyCrlUVLuoDzd.jpg

It was fine... nothing great. 5/10

nnQrJT4LCj6v2LjboUogkcRUPBr.jpg

Story about two brothers, great acting by both Stanley Tucci and Tony Shalhoub. 8/10

vNhywp9w1DVG6BytxKp4kjtaaGC.jpg

I had seen the remake when it came out years ago, this was the first time seeing the original. I liked this much more. 7/10

g8ak4QAGLZpqMs3CpnFHWWfIzJQ.jpg

I enjoyed part 1 a lot more than 2. This was okay. 6/10

n8D1gVXUgmW4kkDzUzzoezAmUUa.jpg

This was the Coen brothers first movie and you can see their style. It was really good 8/10

e1J2oNzSBdou01sUvriVuoYp0pJ.jpg

while I liked the last movie, this was not very good. 3/10

zcaEDx8KlVfh4vKfMNLhiSi5Oz4.jpg

I had always heard how good this movie was and it was on my list for a long time. Glad I watched it. 8/10

jQnUtWaHYfqnXPOIf77K7Ycqk4M.jpg

Kurosawa's take on Shakespeare's King Lear, just amazing as one would expect. 9/10

zxM1AIKBP83plf2buLR0cbGfvl2.jpg

Not as good as their other recent specials, but still pretty good 7/10

8BrF8inwvc1k0V6JzazjCNOwJVY.jpg

Haven't seen this movie in years. Still got a huge crush on Isabel Glasser in this movie too bad she wasn't in too many more movies. 7/10

gKkl37BQuKTanygYQG1pyYgLVgf.jpg

I love the Planet of the Apes franchise.. The new series still hasn't been able to capture the magic of the original, but i still enjoy them. This was another decent one 7/10

tSz1qsmSJon0rqjHBxXZmrotuse.jpg

So much better than I was expecting, really enjoyed it. 8/10

4xPG8pPMyeoec48gKWbbC85EC8j.jpg

Another movie that was better than I was expecting. 6/10

nq9zbzTY93Hg8nhi2axGqobw1sc.jpg

Just a good movie to pass the time. 5/10

udDclJoHjfjb8Ekgsd4FDteOkCU.jpg

With the upcoming sequel wife hadn't seen the original. So I watched it again, still a great movie 9/10

hr0L2aueqlP2BYUblTTjmtn0hw4.jpg

I remember when it first came out I watched it in theaters and didn't like it, since the wife had seen the first two we decided to watch the third afterall. It was much better than I remember 7/10

zSOh7hriX4mQNVxhCz1yVY4aykn.jpg

I don't remember who recommended this movie to me or why it was in my watchlist, but wow. One of the best "rom/com" I've seen, the chemistry and the acting were great! 8/10

f9mbM0YMLpYemcWx6o2WeiYQLDP.jpg

I remember when this movie first came out, everyone was talking about it. It was good, not great. 6/10

Watched The Iron Claw last night. It was very good but not great. Maybe it's cause I'd just rewatched the episode of Dark Side of the Ring about the Von Erichs the day before.
I still haven't seen the iron claw. I've heard it leaves or a ton, but that's too be expected because there's only so much you can fit into a movie without making it the Lord of the rings extended edition

I still haven't seen the iron claw. I've heard it leaves or a ton, but that's too be expected because there's only so much you can fit into a movie without making it the Lord of the rings extended edition
Yeah, think that a six episode mini-series might have been better to flesh out the story and characters more.

I was also particularly disappointed they couldn't find a better Ric Flair. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread