Last Movie You Watched

aDcIt4NHURLKnAEu7gow51Yd00Q.jpg

I remember this movie having a lot of "buzz" around it during oscar season. It was good, nothing outstanding. 6/10

p0LcWxOIoBx0MEZMn8tFcrvDXR1.jpg

I remember this being very goofy, I laughed at most of it. 4/10

cRVl1BR3x3P2NqUv61eveJNJ0ip.jpg

What a sad story about an alcoholic, even the ending was sad. 8/10

5K7cOHoay2mZusSLezBOY0Qxh8a.jpg

Finally got around to watching this classic. I can see why it is a classic. 8/10

yBLlwTXweDzBKgEbYz5ZVTRQaZX.jpg

This movie f'd with my mind a bit, not sure what I would do in the same situation. It was good. 6/10

9iHD6xIrGSuuMEFWhwSVGXSddY2.jpg

This was better than I was expecting. 7/10

85R8LMyn9f2Lev2YPBF8Nughrkv.jpg

Haven't seen this since it was released in theaters... the endings went a bit too far but overall the movie was still good 7/10

fBP6uK0K4EnV8dtt4SJQrMdX0wb.jpg

This movie got Robert Duvall his oscar and I can see why. Overall the movie wasn't anything great, but his acting was fantastic. 6/10

leZtiWJXHEp2x7jVW7djhcSboSJ.jpg

This movie was fantastic. Highly recommended. 9/10

hVIKyTK13AvOGv7ICmJjK44DTzp.jpg

Whenever someone brings up Marlin Monroe, this movie is always brought up as one of her best, this is the only movie I've seen with her in it. It was very good 8/10

hU42CRk14JuPEdqZG3AWmagiPAP.jpg

Cousin got free tickets, otherwise I had no interest in watching this. It was okay I still think the first movie was the best one out of these but even that I didn't really enjoy. If you think about it for more than a minute the aliens don't make any sense. 4/10

v7fBXxHZ5WQn2PGgpXhTqHgtcJk.jpg

One of, if not, the best comedies of the 90s. If you haven't seen it you're missing out. Reminds me so much of when I used to work in an office. I love working remotely. 9/10

nAU74GmpUk7t5iklEp3bufwDq4n.jpg

My wife hadn't seen these movies and wanted to watch them after watching the prequel in the theaters. I'll stand by my comment about the aliens and this being the best of the bunch of the movies. 6/10

32dippiypDdaKv7XFEfUlQ7kPup.jpg

I remember when this came out a lot of people were talking about it... I didn't like it then I didn't like it now. 3/10

4q2hz2m8hubgvijz8Ez0T2Os2Yv.jpg

See my comments above about the other movies. 4/10

a3q8NkM8uTh9E23VsbUOdDSbBeN.jpg

Definitely the best of the three parts... especially because we got to hear Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill one last time as Batman and Joker, almost had tears at that scene and the ending a bit with Superman. 7/10

rUcuageYgv9SsJoWuc0seRWG6JC.jpg

This was so much better than I was expecting. 8/10

82KOHShH9raGhkcAN3TztVjqjj3.jpg

Other than a couple of famous scenes does anyone actually like this movie? It was bad 2/10

h6POHvMnoqBVpAFQXCMBoTjru9.jpg

Another movie I went in with low expectations and just wanted to have something on in the background but I ended up enjoying it more than I thought. 7/10

imekS7f1OuHyUP2LAiTEM0zBzUz.jpg

Wife hadn't seen it so we watched it. It was still very good. 8/10

dZ6smtO2cEm3nxVhWscYfKS0mYX.jpg

I've heard this movie is usually brought up my Native Americans as one of the best depiction of what living on a Rez is like. Plus having Irene Bedard doesn't hurt. 8/10

2dCit3XAtv9KWCJvRKdPkJ0FAkH.jpg

I watched the directors cut as everyone recommended, and while the special effects are very outdated the movie itself was very good, even more interesting was the trivia about the making of this movie. 8/10

woTQx9Q4b8aO13jR9dsj8C9JESy.jpg

Better than I was expecting. Still not scary in the least, but entertaining. 7/10

ulBLIBqvdnf4H6JBt0OpMCU1ECn.jpg

I think I enjoyed this much more than X, Mia Goth was great as Pearl 8/10

riVXh3EimGO0y5dgQxEWPRy5Itg.jpg

I conflicted about this. While I loved the acting by both Pacino and Robin Williams the movie itself wasn't the best i've seen. 5/10

b33nnKl1GSFbao4l3fZDDqsMx0F.jpg

I enjoyed this more than I was expecting, 7/10

8cdWjvZQUExUUTzyp4t6EDMubfO.jpg

As some that loved Logan as the end for Hugh Jackman as Wolverine... I thought this was okay. I still enjoyed it, but I wouldn't have been mad if they got a new Wolverine and had Jackman do a cameo but I still enjoyed it. 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread