Last Movie You Watched

I watched this the other day...
He is either one sick puppy or....

The Mummy (2017) - One marvelous piece from director Alex Kurtzman. Storyline is okayish honestly, but the way they revealed it, it felt like I wanted to see it more. Set and visual effects were enormous. Tom Cruise was brilliant as usual, seemed better than his recent films.

The Mummy (1999) - Classic, funny. Story, actors and facetious conversations/dialogues between characters really kept me entertained until the end. Loved it!

Identity (2003) - That movie gives you headache! But I'll admit, never saw that much better thrilling movie.

I'd also mention I watched both John Wick chapters like a month ago. Lead character is complete badass. Concept really cool and film is heavily action-packed.

Probably the only time I've watched a movie based on politics and not switched it off after the first 10 mins or so.

Gonna finally see IT later, as a little oneI found the older version pretty inspiring!

Tinker tailor Soldier Spy (2011) Pretty well made me thinks although the books are of course waaaaaaaaaaay better

Tinker tailor Soldier Spy (2011) Pretty well made me thinks although the books are of course waaaaaaaaaaay better
Yep seen this film and read the book. You are right the book is better but I have to admit the film is a class interpretation. I am a big Gary Oldman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong fan having all three in the same film is a treat. But John Hurt is a scene stealer with a great performance.

Users who are viewing this thread