Last Movie You Watched

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Recommend me some movie guys, any genre will do.
Here's a random mix of good films that popped into my head

Serenity (2005) (Sci-fi fantasy)
Predator (Action)
Dog Soldiers (Horror)
Tucker & Dale vs Evil (Comedy Horror)
The Nice Guys (Comedy Action)
Snowpiercer (sci fi)
Children of Men (sci fi)
Dredd (action)

Or just

The Room (2003)
Troll 2

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Serenity (2005) (Sci-fi fantasy)
Predator (Action)
Dog Soldiers (Horror)
Tucker & Dale vs Evil (Comedy Horror)
The Nice Guys (Comedy Action)
Snowpiercer (sci fi)
Children of Men (sci fi)
Dredd (action)
A man after my own heart. Other than dog soldiers which I haven't seen I can't recommend these movies enough.... Since it's Christmas season why not watch the Christmas classic Die Hard

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A man after my own heart. Other than dog soldiers which I haven't seen I can't recommend these movies enough.... Since it's Christmas season why not watch the Christmas classic Die Hard
Dog Soldiers is worth a watch but it won't scare you. Been a while since I've seen it but thinking about it makes me watch it.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
It's that time again, let's recaps the movies I have watched since the last time. Most of the movies I have already seen before, but my wife hadn't and I didn't mind watching them again so..

Ag3D9qXjhJ2FUkrlJ0Cv1pgxqYQ.jpg

It was better than I expected... I didn't expect much ... 3/10

oYUZHYMwNKnE1ef4WE5Hw2a9OAY.jpg

How can you go wrong with one of the greatest movies ever made about one the most heroic moments in human history. A classic 9/10

51tqzRtKMMZEYUpSYkrUE7v9ehm.jpg

I wanted to watch this since it came out, finally got around to it since it came out on streaming. It was okay nothing special 5/10

xJg8qEBBBc9OwvgkZXiA3hPtZCY.jpg

Just note this is the documentary and not the movie that is based on the events. I really enjoyed it, I've heard not so good things about the movie so I might skip it but the documentary was really good. 7/10

zokD6uxR2iWfYM3Y84yGJvnNTK7.jpg

Wife wanted to watch the Godzilla movies after seeing the trailer for the Monarch series. I had seen it before and I remember liking it, but on a rewatch I didn't like it as much as I did originally, but still not bad 6/10

r2517Vz9EhDhj88qwbDVj8DCRZN.jpg

Of all the movies in the Godzilla x Kong series, this one is still my favourite. It was just as much fun on a rewatch all these years later 7.5/10

s1cVTQEZYn4nSjZLnFbzLP0j8y2.jpg

Wow, Russell Crowe was perfect in his role as Captain Jack and Paul Bettany was fantastic. Such a great movie, highly recommended if you haven't seen it. 9/10

p8lPTjvjOjTfvC1E9pmMwcF9vkn.jpg

It had been almost 15+ years since I last saw this movie, and it still holds up. Joaquin was perfect in his role as Johnny Cash and his chemistry with Reese as June still one of the best I've seen. 8/10

hVHUfT801LQATGd26VPzhorIYza.jpg

Speaking of chemistry; the chemistry between Julia and Richard in this movie carries it all the way through. The rest of the movie might be a little dated but overall it is still enjoyable enough. 6/10

fQ40gmFM4p03tXwMxQQKh2cCBW4.jpg

The weakest movie of the series by far. Can barely see the monsters due to them trying to hide in dark and unwatchable scenes. I can't remember what I thought of the movie when I first watched it, but on a rewatch I was mostly bored. 3/10

vz0w9BSehcqjDcJOjRaCk7fgJe7.jpg

Another movie that had been on my watchlist for years. Is it one of the greatest movies ever made, no. Is it a movie that everyone should watch at least once, yes. Great story, great characters. 8/10

hzXSE66v6KthZ8nPoLZmsi2G05j.jpg

Some dated effects aside, this movie still holds up as one of the best movies of all time. If anything I think the dated effects add to the movies charm. 9/10

q719jXXEzOoYaps6babgKnONONX.jpg

This movie kept showing up in my recommended list so I finally decided to watch it. Holy smokes, what a story 9/10

yFihWxQcmqcaBR31QM6Y8gT6aYV.jpg

It's that time of the year again.. that's right Die Hard season is back once again and once again it does not disappoint. One of my favourite movies of all time. 9.5/10

2rto4EhQrUsJoGGgWcwiRv6hB3H.jpg

While I don't usually watch Die Hard 2 every year, after watching Die Hard 1, my wife wanted to watch the sequel. She enjoyed it more than I did. It was just okay for me. 6/10

uS9m8OBk1A8eM9I042bx8XXpqAq.jpg

What can I say about this movie that hasn't been said before... just watch it if you haven't seen it. 10/10

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I got my year-end-review from Trakt. Just posting some highlights from that.

1704115406232.png
1704115444316.png
1704115485449.png

1704115515212.png
1704115547663.png
1704115569802.png
1704115615045.png

Since for some reason this was counting wrestling PPV's as movies, I'll list the top 10 movies I've watched (based on time spent)

1. Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Mayhem (2 plays)
  3. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
  4. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the ring
  5. John Wick: Chapter 4
  6. The Revenant
  7. Das Boot
  8. Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3
  9. Midsommar
  10. The Help

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians