Major League Cricket - USA T20 League - Let The Music Play!!

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters

Well since we are a day out from the start of this I'm wondering who everyone has their money on to win the league.

Mine is on San Francisco.

Well since we are a day out from the start of this I'm wondering who everyone has their money on to win the league.

Mine is on San Francisco.
I feel TSK. They have a solid core players who have played with each other. However New York and LA have great domestic players along with internationals. A lot of unknowns..

My preference based on my support of IPL

1. LA Knight Riders
  2. MI New York
  3. Texas Super Kings
  4. Seattle Orcas
  5. San Fransisco Unicorns
  6. Washington Freedom

Ohh the stadium looks so good. 41 degrees though.. ouch!

First ball duck for Faf!! After a hurried start from Conway in the first over, Faf hit that straight into Unmukt's hands.

Good stadium views and the graphics looks nice, but the audio is capturing all the talking from the people who are watching the game in the stadium (heard many telugu voices), which at times is annoying!!! Not sure where they have placed the in-stadia audio capture, but this is different from the cricket production that we see in regular cricket playing countries.

Ohh the stadium looks so good. 41 degrees though.. ouch!

Dallas is that hot at this time and that too just raw heat without much humidity.. Good thing that they are playing an evening game. Should cool down more as the game goes by.

Users who are viewing this thread