Major League Cricket - USA T20 League - Let The Music Play!!

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
Unfortunately, I will miss watching the games live. Important family related work has come up for the weekend of July 21-23. Was dearly hoping to catch one TSK game live in the stadium, but not to be! Hopefully next year (if I dont catch a game of IPL in India by then and the MLC survives into Year 2 which I think it will considering that these are IPL franchises).

@WutUpMahGlipGlops Enjoy the ride at the games that you are catching live!! :D

Texas smartly adds a red to their CSK jersey. A tribute to Texas' political landscape (Republican). Faf and Conway should likely bulldoze through teams with their opening partnership. Hearing that they already have started with a bang, scoring 100/0 in 8 overs against Washington Freedom. A great opening partnership always set the tone for a side's success, and this is as good as it can get! Wonder who they will bring in for Ambati Rayudu (I don't think Raina will come in, he hasn't officially retired from IPL).

I do not think they will bring in anyone replacing Raydu. It is only 5 games per team so it wont be a big deal.

Thank you. I am traveling through Amtrak and it reaches at 5.30 in Cary, NC. I am sure I will be able to catch TSK Seattle game's 2nd inning. Saturday we will skip and not watch SF and Washington play and back at the stadium watching LAKR vs Orcas and MINY vs Freedom on Sunday

I am hoping to score some merchandise as well and meet some players as they have meet and greet.

I am traveling through Amtrak and it reaches at 5.30 in Cary, NC. I am sure I will be able to catch TSK Seattle game's 2nd inning. Saturday we will skip and not watch SF and Washington play and back at the stadium watching LAKR vs Orcas and MINY vs Freedom on Sunday

I am hoping to score some merchandise as well and meet some players as they have meet and greet.

Don't forget this...

You should take a sign saying 'Hello Planet Cricket' with you, try and get on TV.

1689002761963.png

A lot of teams missed on gathering support like San Fran has done. MINY could have had some fan session in NYC, so many sub-continental people living in the tri-state.

Looks like it's on BT in the UK. First match 1:30 AM :dizz:
Evening matches would defo mean late night for you guys! Such a weird place to be in (us not you)

Evening matches would defo mean late night for you guys! Such a weird place to be in (us not you)
Yeah, I've seen some late night CPL in the past so was expecting it to be an unusual time. Might watch some afternoon matches. Although I've been sleeping like crap all this week so might see more. I'm curious to see what it's like.

1689080070061.png

Ary to broadcast in Pakistan, JioCinemas in India, Willow here locally, BT Sport in UK.

Yeah, I've seen some late night CPL in the past so was expecting it to be an unusual time. Might watch some afternoon matches. Although I've been sleeping like crap all this week so might see more. I'm curious to see what it's like.

Join the club.

Good thing is they are arranging matches according to US timing, not like CPL, who want to cash Indian TV audience and arrange matches according to Indian time...
I think eventually they will have to find a time that might work for few markets. They cannot lose on making money from broadcasting rights. Indian players will never participate here but with Indian Franchise owners eventually they might push the time a little so a 7-7.30 am game for Indian market.

If more English players play, they would like to cater some audience so they might want to do some afternoon games, they sure are in a bit of wave and will have to decide if this picks up.

I think eventually they will have to find a time that might work for few markets. They cannot lose on making money from broadcasting rights. Indian players will never participate here but with Indian Franchise owners eventually they might push the time a little so a 7-7.30 am game for Indian market.

If more English players play, they would like to cater some audience so they might want to do some afternoon games, they sure are in a bit of wave and will have to decide if this picks up.

There’s honestly no point in scheduling your games to pander to the Indian crowd. You won’t get much if any result from trying to do so and risk alienating the real people in the country instead.

There’s honestly no point in scheduling your games to pander to the Indian crowd. You won’t get much if any result from trying to do so and risk alienating the real people in the country instead.
That is true if the sub-continental diaspora can fill the stadium. It is a really short and sweet tournament with you only having to support your team 5 times. It would be interesting to see how they attract crowd next year when all stadiums will be ready and it will be HOME and AWAY in true sense.

If they fail to fill up crowd this year, I would suggest them holding the tournament in the 2 stadiums or at max at a Florida team and play at Central Boward.

Users who are viewing this thread