Major League Cricket - USA T20 League - Let The Music Play!!

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
Shadab signed up too for SF
Yup missed that! I am also sure Rizwan would love to play in US compared to Canada next season, hoping more players can come here.

Also things like this would help spread cricket.

1688856766936.png

Yeah, should be added the age factor too for that rule... Apply that rule only for certain age players...

I disagree with the rule on principle but the age limit would have at least ensured that the players the BCCI ‘lost’ in a sense weren’t really ones that would matter unless they happen to be a Dhoni or Kohli. It’s an utterly cowardly move that I expect to see challenged in the future.

Interesting read this. 4 days to go and cannot wait for this tournament to start and watch some cricket US time. Also WillowTV will officially broadcast this tournament, saw an ad on Willow yesterday while watching Ashes.

Captains for all teams

1. TSK - Faf du Plessis
2. LAKR - Sunil Narine
3. SO - Wayne Parnell
4. SFU - Aaron Finch
5. WF - Moises Henriques
6. MINY - Kieron Pollard

Booo where are Monank Patel and Saurabh Netravalkar
Was bound to happen that they would have internationals lead the side. Would have loved USA based players leading but the gap is just too wide IMO right now. Also MLC is trying to make a name for itself and selling this as part of growing cricket while seeing superstars in action.

I am thinking, groom a local player as VC like below.

1688999090218.png

Ugh Sunil Narine.

Ugh Sunil Narine.
That was my exact reaction. KR's obsession with Narine and Russel is on next level.

Also not the best of capacity, I think its 10000 but the opening night is officially sold out which is AMAZING to see! 10000 people coming in to see and at $35 on average ticket price between cheapest and most expensive that is $350,000 in pocket just on ticketing sales.

1688999505413.png

Was bound to happen that they would have internationals lead the side. Would have loved USA based players leading but the gap is just too wide IMO right now. Also MLC is trying to make a name for itself and selling this as part of growing cricket while seeing superstars in action.

I am thinking, groom a local player as VC like below.

View attachment 280587
Harmeet Singh, famously from Mumbai County, Washington. :p

Unfortunately, I will miss watching the games live. Important family related work has come up for the weekend of July 21-23. Was dearly hoping to catch one TSK game live in the stadium, but not to be! Hopefully next year (if I dont catch a game of IPL in India by then and the MLC survives into Year 2 which I think it will considering that these are IPL franchises).

@WutUpMahGlipGlops Enjoy the ride at the games that you are catching live!! :D

Texas smartly adds a red to their CSK jersey. A tribute to Texas' political landscape (Republican). Faf and Conway should likely bulldoze through teams with their opening partnership. Hearing that they already have started with a bang, scoring 100/0 in 8 overs against Washington Freedom. A great opening partnership always set the tone for a side's success, and this is as good as it can get! Wonder who they will bring in for Ambati Rayudu (I don't think Raina will come in, he hasn't officially retired from IPL).

Users who are viewing this thread