Making bowling more enjoyable, seeing weather/pitch effects etc. - invitation to playtest

Blockerdave , do you have South African heritage in you , or why are you so into the Rebel Tour.

Just curious :)

No none, just a colossal cricket nerd!!

Just think it's an interesting, under reported bit of cricket history and it interests me.

Also, DBC looks simply gorgeous with the retro filter on and so playing with older teams, with that filter & the various mods is just perfect for me.

Gonna play the tours then probably WSC. Playing the full England 1982 tour but the rest I'll probably play only internationals as it's too much work to make all the provincial sides they played. Worked out I needed to create an additional 65 players and multiple teams just for the Arosa Sri Lanka tour. Even I'm not that pathetic

I`ve got a fellow Saffer , who exclusively plays with a 1980`s Springbok Team in all of our Online Competitions .

Its a really cool addition to the game to be able to have all the vintage kits and clothing.

I`ve got a fellow Saffer , who exclusively plays with a 1980`s Springbok Team in all of our Online Competitions .

Its a really cool addition to the game to be able to have all the vintage kits and clothing.
I wonder if he used my team or his own/another

just played a 5/5 using teams that aren't skilled this way as I was just getting screenshots of mods

bloody hell! couldn't control the swing (in-swingers flying down leg!!)... ridiculous catches... 1 edge...

if you're not playing with the lowered skills and attributes, you're doing it wrong!

Had probably my first "annoying" lower order stand today, 8th wicket stand of 73 for South Africa Colts - however I take it as just one of those things, neither batsman is a rabbit & it also included 2 edges that didn't carry, a dropped catch and a catch off a no ball!!

Game nicely poised - last evening of 2, I've got 220 to make in 42 overs

Can I try these settings on legend mode?
Batting on pro is too easy for me.

Yeah please markkk can you upload them

Played
Wi rebel
Vs
Eng 82
Pro 40.
I wi rebel batted first( pro cam, legend, latest PC patch) .
got bored n started hitting.
Reached 135 all out in 25.
Got bored mainly due to silly field positioning by ai.

Now i wanted to win this by bowling good.
Ai was 56/5 after 8 . wkts were mainly due to hitting on mid on, mid off , cover and Fly slip. 1 was bowled.
Ai was attacking more till that point.
I was thinking match will b won by me easily since ai will keep the same approach.
But I was wrong.
Ai got home in 31 over with just 1 more wkt lost.
136/6 in. 31..
Running was gr8 by ai
match awareness was also good by ai.
Ai collected singles and hit some bad balls also. Generally played according to situation after 8th over.

Needs More matches to investigate further.

Why was it a draw when 7 overs were left to play? Was any time lost to rain?
It was a FC game, so a draw was correct.

No time was lost, but I guess it's either because of change of inns (3 on last day) and/or time taken to bowl - the scorecard didn't keep up.

I suspected the possibility as I've noticed before you don't always get the alloted overs in - I started off very quickly but had a mini collapse and had to slow down/consolidate.

Users who are viewing this thread