Making bowling more enjoyable, seeing weather/pitch effects etc. - invitation to playtest

Thanks for this if possible once you've done west indies or india could you upload them also.

Played
Wi rebel
Vs
Eng 82
Pro 40.
I wi rebel batted first( pro cam, legend, latest PC patch) .
got bored n started hitting.
Reached 135 all out in 25.
Got bored mainly due to silly field positioning by ai.

Now i wanted to win this by bowling good.
Ai was 56/5 after 8 . wkts were mainly due to hitting on mid on, mid off , cover and Fly slip. 1 was bowled.
Ai was attacking more till that point.
I was thinking match will b won by me easily since ai will keep the same approach.
But I was wrong.
Ai got home in 31 over with just 1 more wkt lost.
136/6 in. 31..
Running was gr8 by ai
match awareness was also good by ai.
Ai collected singles and hit some bad balls also. Generally played according to situation after 8th over.

Needs More matches to investigate further.

Did you update the WI Rebel team skills? Cuz so far I hadn't done them so if you're just using my team I uploaded the skills aren't quite right in respect if these settings.

West Indies and India are uploaded. For India I made all the bowlers have minimum throw accuracy and consistency to see if it increases wides... The line ups are probably wrong and Im missing one or two West Indies players...

West Indies and India are uploaded. For India I made all the bowlers have minimum throw accuracy and consistency to see if it increases wides... The line ups are probably wrong and Im missing one or two West Indies players...

What minimising throw accuracy will do is result in poor throws from fielders and an increase in over-throws. Consistency appears to only affect simulating as far as I can tell. I don't bat enough to notice if these have any effect on AI bowling.

It was a FC game, so a draw was correct.

No time was lost, but I guess it's either because of change of inns (3 on last day) and/or time taken to bowl - the scorecard didn't keep up.

I suspected the possibility as I've noticed before you don't always get the alloted overs in - I started off very quickly but had a mini collapse and had to slow down/consolidate.

Haven't seen this on PS3 as you get 360 overs per match, no matter what, unless the rain intervenes. That's how I'm able to figure out how many overs are left to play when I'm chasing a target in the 4th innings in career mode and my estimate (assuming 360 overs per 4 day FC match) is correct within a couple of overs.

Haven't seen this on PS3 as you get 360 overs per match, no matter what, unless the rain intervenes. That's how I'm able to figure out how many overs are left to play when I'm chasing a target in the 4th innings in career mode and my estimate (assuming 360 overs per 4 day FC match) is correct within a couple of overs.
This was a custom 2 day FC type, should have been 110 overs per day but came out I think about 210 overs in the match...

Have you played with any of these teams/using these settings? Transforms the game.

Have you played with any of these teams/using these settings? Transforms the game.

Unfortunately no. I generally play online and earlier I used to play career mode exclusively. Haven't played casual matches in a long time now.

AI Struggling against spin in limited overs:
Seamers bowled O:26.4 M:1 R:137 W5
Spinners bowled O:20 M:4 R:50 W:5

Playing with these opens up all the other game modes because they all become enjoyable again!

Nothing beats online IMO. You come across different folks with varying playing styles, tactics and strategies and it's fun to counter them. I will go back to career mode or maybe offline Tests once patch 3 comes out on consoles.

Nothing beats online IMO. You come across different folks with varying playing styles, tactics and strategies and it's fun to counter them. I will go back to career mode or maybe offline Tests once patch 3 comes out on consoles.

i'd love to play online more especially with the poor AI, but i play around family life - i might play one over, i may play 50 - so it's not really conducive to committing to online.

these settings at least make the game properly playable - until this i'd played few games to completion without swimming, now i've played loads.

Users who are viewing this thread