Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm Proud of my team, Pakistan, and especially the Man Afridi. Over the Last Few Months, they've provided us many Reasons to Smile, Celebrate, and Most Importantly, To Unite. Unite as a Nation, and support those 15 Men. Yes, We needed this World Cup badly, But playing Semi Finals is a fair thing either. And No Need to say sorry LALA. You promised us a Semi final, and you Got us there. :thumbs

Yes Pakistan played very well and took the game to the final over.

But this was one of the mostintense encounters between India Pakistan.

The Pressure on the players was Cruel. Spare a thought for them. Tendulkar, Harbhajan, Misbah, and Younis looked horribly stressed out at times. I have never seen such tense faces in a cricket game in a while now.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a match this has been, enjoyed it completely. Was over-excited for this match, was watching it with family and friends at a large screen. The match certainly lived up to the hype it achieved.

Sachin and Sehwag provided an ideal start. The 21 runs off Umar Gul in one over were certainly very special. Sachin later was superb as usual and Raina too chipped in with his knock. At the end of the first inning, I was a tad too disappointed as I was expecting a 300+ score.

Akmal and Hafeez started off well too, just to allow their middle order to collapse. Loved the way Nehra bounced back, no complaints on dropping Ashwin now.

The celebrations in Mumbai are at it's peak. There are fireworks all round the city, with bikers carrying the Indian flag, some groups of people dancing to the tunes of patriotic songs and enjoying themselves. Seems as if I am witnessing a national carnival.

Great to see a complete sub-continent final, expecting Sachin to finish off on a high with a WC victory at his home ground, which probably could be the legend's last ODI.

International Coach
Tut tut tut. Disappointed with that. We only got ourselves to blame. Sachin was given way too many lives but our bowling barring Gul were brilliant. Could say Afridi missed a trick by not giving Ajmal more overs in the middle when Dhoni & Sachin were batting.

The chase barring the start was mis-timed. Younis's wicket was the key, had he stayed we would have had the firepower to go down and take the game. Some poor shot selections made the Indian bowling look better than it really was. I knew we were going to come close with Misbah batting, just needed one of Afridi, Razzaq or UAkmal to stay with him.

Hard luck. I still wont say that India were the better team in the WC or in the game, we were just worse than them. Lankans for the win ;)

HAHAHA!!Maybe thinking that makes you feel better......but India is a much much better team....deal with it.

Last edited:

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Congrats India.... and goodluck in the final. Sri Lanka probably won't offer so many chances, so India will need to be at their peak to beat them.

Hard luck Pakistan, they played really well but their fielding mishaps came back to haunt them. Playing in India against India is always going to be hard. But the team with such depleted resources played exceptionally well. Very proud for the Pakistani team and Afridi has been very inspirational!!

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Well done, us! We winned!

@BKB: Dude, it will not make you any less of a man to admit that we were better. Because we were. We didn't drop six catches. That is proof enough.

Don't forget about Saeed Ajmal. He was awesome today! Our batsman pride themselves on playing spin and he downright embarrassed them, made them look like schoolboys.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
what i say to you lassana dias, you lose :lol:lol:lol:lol

congratulation to all indian

Well, you got that wrong!!! Todays game was India Vs Pakistan not India Vs lassana dias, so I didn?t loss LOL? anyway am a Sri Lankan so my team is in Mumbai? so lets play and see !!! after all its just a game . by the way congratulations to all Indians

Gurjot95

National Board President
Kiss my ass reporters. It's not the first time they are proved wrong, they said England will reach the finals and we all know the result.

Last edited by a moderator:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
still recovering from the victory! congrats to pakistan for making it this far but more than the indian bowling, its your batters that have let you down with poor shot selections.

so overjoyed, cant even express myself properly.

INDIA!!!!!!!!!

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
HAHAHA!!Maybe thinking that makes you feel better......but India is a much much better team....deal with it.

Okay??? Pakistan are world champions and No. 1 team, doesn't matter they win or loss. Does it make feel you better?

@BKB: Dude, it will not make you any less of a man to admit that we were better. Because we were. We didn't drop six catches. That is proof enough.

Don't forget about Saeed Ajmal. He was awesome today! Our batsman pride themselves on playing spin and he downright embarrassed them, made them look like schoolboys.

The fact that we dropped six catches let alone 4 of the MOTM himself should give you a fact that we screwed up, and India didnt. That was the difference. Had Sachin been out on 27 It would have made a massive difference to the Indian total.

Riaz was brilliant and so was Ajmal and the rest barring Gul were adequate. Indias bowling wasnt aggressive enough to take us out, they waited and we screwed up ourselves (Hafeez, Younis, Afridi). Praise to the Singhs, their wickets were vital.

My point India won the game on the basis of being the team that didnt screw up and we did. Doesnt mean that Pakistan deserves to be in the final, just that it was our game to lose and if we had played better we could have certainly beaten them.

Anyways good luck to the Indian fans out here, hope Sachin gets a good farewell. Thats the only thing missing in his list of achievements, but I am still supporting the Lankans, even though I am pretty sure Indias taking the Cup. :p

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
What an awesome victory that was. This is what called "Team effort". all 5 Indian bowlers picked up 2 wickets-a-piece. :clap:clap:clap

PAKISTAN knocked out of world Cup. India enters Final for the 3rd time. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread