Mar 8 - New Zealand v Pakistan

It was worst than Indian bowling attack :lol

The only thing worse than Indian bowling was the English bowling vs the Irish. Though I gotta admit the last 5 odd overs from Pak were nothing short of the worst 5 overs of bowling display from any team. Apart from that they were pretty tidy throughout the game.

3 down,crikey

Pakistan have always had the talent,but am i the only one who doubts as to whether this pakistan side has the mental fortitude to recover from that new zealand onslaught?

3 down,crikey

Pakistan have always had the talent,but am i the only one who doubts as to whether this pakistan side has the mental fortitude to recover from that new zealand onslaught?

No Mate you aint the only one. At 23/3 its gonna be a bloody nightmare to get outta this mess. Where is Mr. Boom Boom when you need him ?

I called it before it started:

I've got a funny feeling the good ol' Kiwis might spoil our 100% record.

The openers need to provide a decent base for the innings this time. They've been poor so far.

LOL This is what happens when you bat second in SL. Beating the likes of Kenya, Zimbabwe, and SL without Malinga while batting first. :spy

^^ yup hes doing it he only knows that and my goodness atleast we will see some big shots here from Afridi if he plays more than 30 deliveries it means hes on fire..

Users who are viewing this thread