MattW Downloads - Channel Nine Overlay

I have used Visual Studio in my day job and I was very surprised when I accidently double clicked on one of the dds files and it opened up in VS2013, I've not looked more into what you can do with VS2013, as I have photoshop that I use.

They would because DDS = DirectDraw Surface, and you can develop DirectDraw/DirectX stuff with Visual Studio.

tried for a tennis ball here are the results, just need a bit of aces to physics files and 3d model
I was going to make a taped up tennis ball joke, but it kinda fails with how it wraps. Looks crazy while playing though.

attachment.php

Made a few other colours as well.

Download is attached, see included readme file for installation instructions.

Attachments

• balls.7z
    103.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot (524).jpg
    Screenshot (524).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,209
really cool:thumbs, ya the texture rotates for the other half, would be cool if ross could give us a plain model just for the fun.

Nice work Matt, top quality logos.

You can change the Big Ant sponsor on the ball in the match type designer, but only to a 'Bradman Museum'. We can't edit those ones yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

Some of the logos are missing from the preview.

The replacements are according to - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...mend-standardised-mods-90805.html#post2817104 - I've tried to do the minimum number of changes over both what's in the academy and what other users making logos have done.

The UI logos are not done, but I'll hopefully find time for them soon. Emblems are included!

The download is attached, see included readme for installation instructions.

Attachments

• logopack.7z
    6.3 MB · Views: 367
  • logos.jpg
    logos.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 1,088
I installed this today - my first DBC mod...
I see that while most the logos are replaced it doesn't change the one you actually see most ingame. Should I have downloaded a separate pack for that or are we unable to change it currently?

Dare I mention that Middlesex and Melbourne Stars are now sharing a logo?
That's because the teams you download won't necessarily match - some people stuck with Big Ant's default team logos, others changed them - so there's no consistency.

You'll likely need to make these changes.
Alberts said:
Delhi Daredevils => Z-Shield
Mumbai => XCC
Royal Challengers => YCC
Middlesex => X-Shield
Northampton => ZCC

But obviously, just go through all the teams that have wrong logos, and find the right one. All the English, Australian, New Zealand and South African Domestic, plus IPL and BBL logos are in that pack.

Once you make those changes then they'll carry over once I do all the in match logos.

Users who are viewing this thread