Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
storybanner_zps0ee6a774.png

LOGO.png

MCC XI vs ROW XI
5th of July, 2014​

Aditya : Welcome to the broadcast of the MCC XI vs ROW XI match on this wonderful summer afternoon in London, what will commence here today will go into the history books as the "match of legends" - a battle among the bests of the game.

We're here today witness the little master, Sachin Tendulkar take on the maestro of spin, Shane Warne in an 50 over match, played to celebrate the completion of 200 years of the most well respected and regarded stadium in the game of cricket i.e. Lord's.

The atmosphere in the stadium is amazing, the crowd has already begun to grab their prestigious seats to witness this thrilling encounter. We'll be having the toss in a few minutes time but before that we've the pitch report lined up for you. It's over to Michael Atherton.

1.png

MichaelAtherton-4.jpg
Thanks Aditya. The pitch looks dry but it does has "tricky grass" on it, which I don't suppose will benefit the bowlers much as it's dead grass but there's a strong wind blowing through the crowd which should prove helpful to the bowlers especially in the first few overs of the match.

2.png

MichaelAtherton-4.jpg
I was just talking to Alex, the grounds man and he tells me that because of no rain in the last few days, the pitch is absolutely dry - this will help the batsmen and the ball will travel quicker to the boundary. Overall, this looks like a batsmen's paradise, without hesitancy the captain who wins the toss should bat first.

Aditya : Thank you Michael Atherton for the pitch report. We've got a short contest lined up for our viewers - which team do you think will win the toss?

Option 1 - MCC XI
Option 2 - ROW XI
Option 3 - the coin will go up in the air and never return

vCash reward of 1,000 for the correct guess​

Do send us your answers while we return from a short commercial break, we look forward to your answers.

Do join us on the other side of the break as we build up to this exciting fixture. :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Option 1 - MCC XI
Option 2 - ROW XI
Option 3 - the coin will go up in the air and never return

3 :D

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
MCC XI will win the toss.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah that is really a tricky grass! ;) Hope Sachin & Warny have not gone too much ahead past their prime, looking for a good contest.

Option 1 for me.

Gash

Banned
1. ROW XI
2. Brian Lara
3. Saeed Ajmal
4. Kevin Pietersen
5. Nope.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
MCCXI looks by far stronger of the two teams. MCCXI should win. I hope the next update comes before 5th July. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread