Minnow Online Trophy - 3rd round now underway!

sorry to hear that, no problem though

cheers fs740, updated!

Well I must say i'm gutted that Ireland are gone :( I bet if you did this 2 weeks ago they would still be available fro me to pick - I suppose that's one of the negatives coming from our fantastic success!! .............. but I'll just have to get over it and take Kenya if that is alright thanks.

yeah thats good, ive updated it for you.

i was thinking the tournament could start on tuesday the 27th of march, in parallel with the world cup super eight's. as i assume most people will have got their game by then?correct me if im wrong

and on the completion of the match each player could send me a screenshot of the scorecard, and maybe match report if they fancy.

what does everyone think?

no, but we need 8 teams, so there the next 'smallest' nation, and we'll probably use the 'balancing' feature so all the teams are roughly the same.

Why not make 2 divisions of the same teams? And then make them meet up in the finals?

thanks for your permission player! idiot.

well i assumed that some people will actually enjoy playing as the minnows, and this tournament is seperate to the online trophy.

anyone to fill the last place?

Yeah 27th is good for me - should be getting game tomorrow- looking forward to this online tournament :)

BTW how do I take a screenshot from the game?? I'm not very good at these types of things!!

Well, i better get some practse in. Sounds like a good laugh. What times we doing it?

GO HOLLAND! AND GO FABREGAS LOOKALIKE... Ahum.

well il draw up a table, and then you can have a couple of days to arrange and play the match between the 2 players.

probably be easiest if everyone posted their email, so i can update the main post, making it easy for everyone to contact each other. using msn maybe a good idea.

to take a screenshot just press print screen on your keyboard, u can find it on the top row of keys along with F5, F6 etc. Just press it once and the appropriate moment then go into paint or word, then press paste and you have your picture.

tommymac said:
well il draw up a table, and then you can have a couple of days to arrange and play the match between the 2 players.

probably be easiest if everyone posted their email, so i can update the main post, making it easy for everyone to contact each other. using msn maybe a good idea.

Well, i have a freewebs page i aint using, if you want it.

www.freewebs.com/alexeilh - take it, its got stuff on it, but never used. I'm happy 4u to edit it till ya hearts content :D

Ooh, and take the forum too. Again, let me know, PVT message me and i'll give ya everything you need to know :)

EDIT - ooh wait, aparantly i've deleted the freewebs page. so you cant have it :D lol. take the forum tho!

Last edited:
dont worry mate, we'll prob just keep it on this forum for the 1st tournament, and you can email me your results and i can keep the main page updated.

could everyone involved please post their emails?

tommymac said:
dont worry mate, we'll prob just keep it on this forum for the 1st tournament, and you can email me your results and i can keep the main page updated.

could everyone involved please post their emails?

Advice taken - I'll PM you my e-mail address now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread