Minnow Online Trophy - 3rd round now underway!

cheers monty your help will be greatley appreciated.

is everyone goin to be ready for the 27th or is it best we delay it a few days?

tommymac said:
cheers monty your help will be greatley appreciated.

is everyone goin to be ready for the 27th or is it best we delay it a few days?

Um.. i dont think i'll be ready mate, no.... PC problems :mad

However, go ahead without me, if needs be.

Last edited:
lads, your best off not posting your email accounts in public, either let him look at your personal page or PM, its pretty much for your safety not to post them

cheers man, chances are its going to be delayed a few days anyway, so no need to worry, just keep us updated of whether you think you'll be ok to play anytime soon.

Blimey - i've had a look at the Dutch squad. The only bloke i know is ten Doeschate. Whos the other team ya offering?! lol.

its canada, ur welcome to swap, and simbazzz is right from now on just pm me your email adresses, and il issue them to the relevant players once your fixture comes around!

anyone wants to play as canada? and could all participants PM me the email adress plz?

Alright guys - So is there anybody out there who is going to take Canada so we can get this tournament started??

Come on Canada aren't that bad people.........

Tommy I'll give you a hand to run this tourny if you want

Is everyone still interested in getting this tourny going?

im happy to still run it, would friday be a good day to start? get the first round of games done by monday? if so i need ur email adresses asap, and if you no longer want to take part can you please inform me. Thanks

goin on holiday to barcalona on friday morning and returning on tuesday night. dont postpone the comp just ill just play later

Users who are viewing this thread