Minnow Online Trophy - 3rd round now underway!

Here you go:
riccotommyminnows.jpg

And yes, next week is fine.

Leicester Fox your Pms are full, anyways, if you read this, pm me your IP address. (and delete some messages lol)

ok i was in hte middle of the innings against JustT1m when the game says i'm waiting for him to be ready to bat,yet it's been saying this for at least 5 minutes now so i don't know whats going on although i encountered a very similar problem before

it said "waiting for joe" for me too, untill it told me you had disconnected :P heard of this problem, not come accross it till now.

Oh and should we just start again, or should he just chase the score i got?

Last edited:
JustT1m said:
it said "waiting for joe" for me too, untill it told me you had disconnected :P heard of this problem, not come accross it till now.

Oh and should we just start again, or should he just chase the score i got?
well you still had 1 ball left :p maybe i should bat first and if i don't chase the score you should get the win.

ok it's done it again with me batting,i was getting smashed though so just award the game to JustT1m if you want to be fair

Shall we call it rained out Canada win by D/L lol

Great match report Ricco, thanks for that, appreciate it, It was a great game, and Ricco put me under some pressure with some great bowling,luckily i managed to ride it out though. Cheers mate

So JustT1m and Leicester Fox, do we have a result yet?

can either of you please post the result and the scorecard, a match report would be great too, thanks!

Does it matter how we play the games, i.e gamespy, direct ip? Also, how do I find out my ip address?

Thanks

I batted first after loosing the toss and managed to make 191-7 off the twenty overs. Didnt bat spectacularily well and made some mistakes. We then went to play the 2nd half of the game and we got disconnected from each other. On the 2nd attempt, we decided to just chase my score, but at 3.5 overs in we got disconnected again.

This is the scorecard at the point of disconnection.

disconmatch.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread