Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

D

Dutch

Damn it! Boundary disconnect rubbish. Well played Mark you were well on your way. I need to learn some of the online tactics!!:p

P

pcfan123

Nope, same ol ████

I can't complete with 3 of the main people I wanted to play this farking game with

D

Dutch

Nope, same ol ████

I can't complete with 3 of the main people I wanted to play this farking game with

What a load of chimps balls this game is online! I bought a bleeding console so i could play you guys....now bleeding what!!???:mad::facepalm

P

pcfan123

Now we wait for Codies to fix the issue, simple as. At least you can still play Colin.

I like playing with the lesser teams, only problem being its hard to bowl, no slower ball for any of my bowlers and most only had swing or just 2 deliveries for spin.

Mark added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

FYI for anyone who is going to play dutch, bounce him , it will clock him in the noggin more often than not :p

D

Dutch

Now we wait for Codies to fix the issue, simple as. At least you can still play Colin.

I like playing with the lesser teams, only problem being its hard to bowl, no slower ball for any of my bowlers and most only had swing or just 2 deliveries for spin.

Yeah I like playing with the Dutch team. You can unlock certain deliveries if you confidence goes up enough....

P

pcfan123

I reckon over 50 overs it might be a decent game since we would have to value wickets. Not willing to try though to have a disconnect 3 hours in :(

D

Dutch

I reckon over 50 overs it might be a decent game since we would have to value wickets. Not willing to try though to have a disconnect 3 hours in :(

Thats my idea of a good game. As you say you will have to pace yourself properly to last that long. Why can't you save online? Is that difficult to implement>

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
What a load of chimps balls this game is online! I bought a bleeding console so i could play you guys....now bleeding what!!???:mad::facepalm

That's the same reason I bought this game. I was hoping for the best for the offline, but ultimately playing you and Mark online was the biggest priority.

Codemasters now look really bad. Surely they must realise their reputation is going to the toilet? Maybe they don't. Maybe we'll never know. :( :facepalm

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not surprised. I can understand your frustrations but treating them with respect is most likely to resolve the issues for you.

You should insist on a patch to be released for the game.

You don't have legal grounds anyway, the game still works offline, does not it?

Do the Codemasters guarntee online play?

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not surprised. I can understand your frustrations but treating them with respect is most likely to resolve the issues for you.

You should insist on a patch to be released for the game.

You don't have legal grounds anyway, the game still works offline, does not it?

Do the Codemasters guarntee online play?
Yeah, I believe they do guarantee online play.

And I did insist on a patch to fix the problems, as I was guaranteed a finished product, or I should get my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread