Story Mumbai Indians - Duniya Hila Denge Hum!!! - Bangalore in Deep Trouble

Pietersen power Bangalore win

szbxuh.jpg

Kevin Pietersen scored an unbeaten 95

A sensational two-wicket burst and a devastating display of power-hitting from Indian Premier League Season Two's most expensive player, Kevin Pietersen took Royal Challengers Bangalore to a five-wicket victory over - his former Hampshire team mate - Shane Warne's Rajasthan Royals, a result that saw last year's runners up winning their first match of the season, while season one champions Rajasthan Royal losing their third consecutive match.

14c5i6r.jpg

An Unbeliveable day in the park for KP. Boy I would love to watch this innings!

BKB1991 added 6 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Nice Work with the Index, its very helpful. Just to make it a bit better, can you do it like this, eg:

Match 1 - McCullum & Pujara guide Knight Riders to victory

It will be alot of work, but it would make it better for the story as a whole. Also for the Mumbai team, choose a different colour then the one with the normal games. Thanks Alot and KUTGW!

really nice presentation Shantanu.
I liked it very much.

but one thing too much of the 90s now
next time someone from the mumbai squad should make a 100.

Very nice story Shantanu. Have been following the story but unfortunately didn't left a comments but from now i will. This story gave me lots of ideas for my story based on "Delhi Daredevils",Thanks a lot for that and yes nice presentation and writing,KIU! :)

Impressive Chennai charge to victory

2qa4qp0.jpg

Suresh Raina celebrates scoring the winning runs

Chennai Super Kings produced their most convincing performance of the season so far. They restricted Delhi Daredevils to 136 for 6 at the Feroz Shah Kotla, then an effortless 74 from Murali Vijay and 58 by Suresh Raina made the run-chase a cakewalk, as a full house watched their home side being beaten as Chennai Super Kings romped home by nine wickets with 15 balls to spare.

35je6p0.jpg

The Rajasthan Royals will eventually win atleast one, they have too.:banana2 :happyHalla Bol:happy

Really surprising to see KKR winning 3 out of 3 :p
As this is a story of MI, I reckon, MI will surely reach the finals.

And with such form of KKR, it seems as if the finals will be between KKR and MI.
It's a trend in IPL. The bottom two of the previous season reach the finals. :p

Murali Vijay you beauty! Nice presentation but just one suggestion you can write bit more because you have nice writing skills nonetheless,KIU!

Murali Vijay you beauty! Nice presentation but just one suggestion you can write bit more because you have nice writing skills nonetheless,KIU!

I dont think so I will be writing more on other matches. Only Mumbai Indians matches will have some more description. If I write more on the other matches also then it would be more of a Indian Premier League story but this is a Mumbai Indians story.

Users who are viewing this thread