Story Mumbai Indians - Duniya Hila Denge Hum!!! - Bangalore in Deep Trouble

Fair enough,Cheers! :)

Deccan Chargers win by three wickets

2eycm76.jpg

Rohit Sharma guided his team home

Kings XI Punjab squandered a brilliant start by Shaun Marsh, the Australian opener who smashed 67 from just 47 balls, and Deccan Chargers were indebted to a blazing innings from Adam Gilchrist and a late cameo from Rohit Sharma as they went on to win their first match of the season. Set 141 for victory, Deccan Chargers eased home with three wickets and ten balls to spare, after Kings XI Punjab's bowlers induced a mid-innings wobble.

fbx8g4.jpg

Marsh batted well but the defending champions won it easily in the end.

Kings XI Punjab showed a loss again while Marsh again proved himself.

Poor performance from the Kings, squandering a good innings from Marsh. With the exception of Lee no bowler form the Kings could bowl economically which in the end was the difference

Sorry for the delay in updates, :facepalm but I am getting some error with the database and so I am in progress of making a new IPL one which will be more accurate than the last one. I am finished with four teams and will finish the remaining four teams by tomorrow night and I might do an update late night.

I would love to take this opportunity to thank all those, :hpraise who have been reading this story and commenting in this thread. Please do so because it encourages me a lot..:upray

Your story is great but the truth is that, stories with just match summaries aren't really that great and amusing to read but it would be great to see this story finish. You could post some IPL updates instead of matches for the time being.

^^ Agree with what MaD said. I can understand the other games being only match summaries but for Mumbai, you should probably write in much more detail

Rajasthan team performance scuppers Kolkata

2qsnzbs.jpg

Kamran Khan was given the Man of the Match award for his brilliant bowling

Rajasthan Royals completed a 34-run win to ensure their first victory of the season after Kolkata Knight Riders collapsed, with Ajit Agarkar and Ishant Sharma top scoring for Shah Rukh Khan's team. A team performance with both bat and ball was behind Rajasthan Royals' victory, as Damien Martyn made 45 with the help of some good support from the other batsmen and the wickets were shared between the three fast bowlers.

n6e60x.jpg

Last edited:
I don't blame Shan doing what he is doing. People don't read long updates, so what's the point? It's good to see him finally completing some stories, take a look at his Liverpool story for example. That was stunning and all his updates were full article length. This is a neat little story and I enjoy checking it every now and again. Keep it up Shan.

Users who are viewing this thread