Murali Chucking or NOT ?

rahulk666, I think you are missing the whole point here. Further studies carried out during the ICC champion trophy seems to indicate that most well known bowlers already come close 15 degrees of flexion on some deliveries. Which means they are chucking as well then. The studies that was carried out is yet to be published to the public. The whole point of the studies to show is there is some serious problems with the current rules. It will be interesting to see if they will name who these bowlers are.

Think of it this way. Murali knows he throws it. Now, when he goes to the testing lab do you REALLY THINK he's going to throw it there? THINK!

come on we love murli and i know he doesnt chuck at all....... what is wrong with chuking he just want to get the batsment out.

I miss Saqlain. It's more unfair that he can't get a game for Pakistan than Murali chucking for Sri Lanka.

angryangy said:
I miss Saqlain. It's more unfair that he can't get a game for Pakistan than Murali chucking for Sri Lanka.

i agree angrygang it is unfair' i havent seen saqlain playing for long time; although i have seen some pakistani matches' but saqlain was sitting in pavilion' wonder why' the guy just impressed me in the world picking up hatrick in the world cup againts zimbabwe' i feel pakistan is losing too maney legends these days'ex' waqar wasim[retired] he was'nt happy they way he was treated by pakistan cricket board' and now saqlain' i think it is a never ending situation for pakistan' they develop legends and they lose them' at the form pakistan is right now losing againts[ sri lanka in test match] they need some good players to get them going' i am just no happey the way pakistan has performed' pakistan is a good team almost having the most allrounders' in international cricket but still' they are struggling to win matches eeven in there home' i am disappointed the way they performed this month' :crying; sorry i did'nt want to change the topic;

Jarryd said:
Think of it this way. Murali knows he throws it. Now, when he goes to the testing lab do you REALLY THINK he's going to throw it there? THINK!

Jarryd, mate I don't think you know what you are talking about. Just don't say what ever come to your mouth before thinking. Seems like you don't even know the facts.

yeah jarryd is out of his mind he does'nt know what he is talking about which is weird

i am sure you don't that is the reason you asking the question'

It would be funny though, if he was actually bowling medium pace in the lab and noone picked it up.

angryangy said:

He's injured, has been for a long time, hardly played for Surrey this year

Briggsey said:
He's injured, has been for a long time, hardly played for Surrey this year

Also Shoaib Malik is good bowler and can bat as high as no. 3. If saqlain has to come into the team then Shoaib malik will have to sit out.

Users who are viewing this thread