Story My First C2005 Story Thread (Please Vote)

Which team would you like to see in my story?

• Total voters

S_Harmison

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would like to do a succesfull county season as i havent seen one recently and was wondering which one you would most like to see done, please vote as i would like people to read and the only way to do that is to entertain them, obviously no one would be entertained by a boring team so choose wisely!

S_Harmison said:
I would like to do a succesfull county season as i havent seen one recently and was wondering which one you would most like to see done, please vote as i would like people to read and the only way to do that is to entertain them, obviously no one would be entertained by a boring team so choose wisely!

I assume you have got the game.If yes are the county squads correct as in update. Like is Saurav playing for Glamorgan and Harbhajan for Surrey ????

ronny_kingsley said:
I assume you have got the game.If yes are the county squads correct as in update. Like is Saurav playing for Glamorgan and Harbhajan for Surrey ????

shut up!

I vote for Hampshire, but Surrey's in the lead at the moment.

Thanks for the response guys! Hampshire is in the lead at the moment, COME ON DERBYSHIRE! THERES STILL TIME!

oh Lanky lanky, lanky lanky lanky lanky Lancashire! :cool:

I wanna see a derby team do well, would anyone actually read if he did derbyshire??

1st POST!!!

WOW! What a change, Derbyshire and Lancashire have tied, this means i can decide who i want to do, and as you guys dont seem to like derbyshire much then ill do lancashire!

Congrats to the first posters btw!!

Look out for my first C2005 story comming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread