My order has been shipped !! :)

Anyone here pre ordered with shopto and have received the game was it sent royal mail first class? will give me good idea weather i will get it today or not lol.

Yep, mine was Royal Mail 1st Class (unsigned for)

My copy was just the bog standard Royal Mail first class that they give you for free and it came this morning mate. Suppose it depends on your postie as to when you'll get it today.

My copy was just the bog standard Royal Mail first class that they give you for free and it came this morning mate. Suppose it depends on your postie as to when you'll get it today.

Yes...still waiting on them to arrive, when i need them they do not show up! hahaha, suppose have to wait till late as they do come until 2pm i suppose.:crying

received my game just now from shopto, will post my thoughts later

mine has been posted today by shop to. Need to wait till nxt week to get it delivered to Melbourne

I pre ordered from HVM and the order status still reads:

Item pre-ordered - not yet issued by supplier

Has anyone that has ordered from HMV got a status change yet?

Nah, pricks will probably send it when it's released.

Just placed my order from ShopTo.
Hopefully I'll receive the game not too late in Sydney :d

I guess Soccer will keep me occupied for a while.. (no more 4-0's I hope)

Omg they have dispatched the item already.
Can't believe it. That is the fastest service ever. Hopefully it reaches here in no time.

I preordered from HMV too, but cancelled the order a couple of days later.
I always get my stuff from play.com and they normaly get you your orders a day before release, but they want ?39.99!!
So in the end im getting it from asda friday morning. I have work till then anyway, so if i have it, i'll just be moody that i cant play it.
Finish work at 9 on friday, then its off to collect and rest of the day the xbox will be on!
But i would like to read peoples comments that have it. On the test format more than others.

Ordered from HMV and got an email this morning confirming that its in the post. There's another PC member (at least) who's got his order in the post as well. Hoping its same for you guys soon.

Ive got an email from HMV saying it will be here in 7-10 days. I live in Perth, Western Australia. :banana2

Great news! It has now been shipped and is on it's way. :banana2
It seems as if all HMV orders have been processed at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread