NBA Thread!

Do You Like NBA?

• Total voters

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
showhimmymotto said:
yeah but he said he might no go even if invited cuz he said he wants to relax

Well...oh ok..but where did you read that?? He should go...coz Opportunity comes once in a lifetime....

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Vince Carter pulls off an insane whirling-dervish 360 baseline layup on the Knicks...click HERE!! and then click on Knicks-Nets...

And see the Courtside Countdown...Check out the Top 10 Plays of Week 13 and cast your vote! And Top Plays of Week 12..

Last edited:

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
The Big Game Today San Antonio Spurs at New Jersey Nets...coverage begins at 8:00 on ESPN...

Go Nets!!!

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Man Nets lost...Nets were playing so good in 1st and 2nd Quarters...but after that they start playing bad...and then in 4th Quarter they played OK...and if you wanna see the whole scorecard CLICK HERE!!

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
Sachin_007 said:
Well...oh ok..but where did you read that?? He should go...coz Opportunity comes once in a lifetime....

i dont read it but it said in a game, but now thats old since he's in

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
showhimmymotto said:
i dont read it but it said in a game, but now thats old since he's in

Yap you got that right....He's in the game but not as the starter...and again Nets won the match against Bobcats...what a performance by Bobcats and Nets, of course...

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
br.vcvector.jpg

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Sachin_007, you really a basketball player. 70% of posts in this thread are your, that means you know alot about NBA. good good.

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
usy said:
Sachin_007, you really a basketball player. 70% of posts in this thread are your, that means you know alot about NBA. good good.

Ya i am crazy about NBA...And I am the starter of this thread so my job is to keep my thread going...I think so...thanx...

showhimmymotto said:
no problem man
Showhimmymotto can you please make me a signature like yours...Should be about Vinsanity...And Please PM me about the signature..

Thanks,
Sachin_007

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
hey guys the allstar week is here! an right now the celebertiy game is on! bowwow was the big thing this year but chrisbrown just rejected him, lol

the rooke challange is later this night too, cant wait fro dunk an 3 point contest

Users who are viewing this thread