New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would maybe ramp it up if I were you. It really does get tougher. Especially hard and hardest as stated in the Patch notes
I would but unfortunately I suck at batting even on Medium Medium Pro settings. But I will definitely ramp up the settings and see the straight drives becoming difficult to play. Might have to grind more and might loose all the games but hey!! that is what we asked for a game with higher batting difficulty. So I am all game and will post more thoughts as I play more and more.

Last edited:
Despite of having some issues ,overall the game play has been improved. Thanks to beta team for their hard work. The game still needs you to address these issues and getting them to BA devs to have a hotfix soon.

Good to see many enjoying the patch...I would just like to say the gameplay cannot be explored in one day for sure because the variety is really good now.. You could set the game to your liking and make the game your own and sometimes even make AI own you..:p

Have fun guys!!! Things needing a look will be looked into.. But there's so much to play in the meantime..

Platform: Steam
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0482
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: NZ v Eng
Ground: Alan Border Field
Over Count: first over
Issue (one line description): No colour except for overlay
Bug description (detail):
See the uploaded screen shot. The playing field and players, everything except for the overlays are in black and white. I never saw this before yesterday's patch.
You have one of the filters in the menu selected.

Hi Everyone,

The latest patch is now rolling out on Steam, PS4 and Xbox One.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and reports of issues, we hope that you'll enjoy this update.

Patch notes are as follows:

Features -
Added option to hide score HUD

Where is this documented and how is it done? There is nothing in Settings or Controls Layout that I can find.

Finished my first session of test match bowling. I was able to bowl all 30 overs with Anderson and Broad. Broad's stamina eventually dropped after 14 overs but Anderson was still in the 90s and I really think I could bowl him all day. I know this is not necessarily game-breaking but immersion-breaking it is. I'd love to have a bowler go through an entire session when they are in an inspired spell (Broad @ Trent Bridge) like a power boost or something, but Anderson was going at 5 per over at one stage. And I know I can change the attributes in the academy but these are licensed players so surely they should be the base upon which the attributes for all other players are determined?

The wickets: I suppose the 3 clean bowled were nice, the fourth was the batsman mistiming and hitting it into the pads and watching it roll out onto the base of his stumps. The Ali catch was a nice edge (one of two, maybe three edges all session) to 8/9th slip. The run out, see below.

D4hI3ue.jpg

Had a run out, thanks to the batsman stepping out of his crease
bUM30zl.jpg

I'm not one to make quick judgements. For now I'd give it a:
108.gif

It may be just me, but the difficulty changes have really done me over. I am South Africa and I'm 30-6 after 20 overs vs Australia, can't seem to time a single ball, I've hit one boundary in the entire 120 deliveries and it's not feeling good. I also changed from Hard to Medium but it's not helped, could just be me being really bad but I can't seem to hit the ball off the square

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread