New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hjQ47Wf.jpg

Hmm... Not too sure about that one Big Eye... :lol

Definitely not seen that one haha!

This on a hard pitch in Australia with Willey as a bower and I’ve got movement prior to the ball pitching.

Attachments

• 5E49ABC4-A462-4DB4-BD98-60A6C4C60633.jpeg
    5E49ABC4-A462-4DB4-BD98-60A6C4C60633.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2104412F-0C98-44AE-80F7-7598A8BD71BE.jpeg
    2104412F-0C98-44AE-80F7-7598A8BD71BE.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
@WealeyH to me, that ball looks straight in the air and then movement off the pitch.
I think the same. I've looked at deliveries I've bowled where there appears to be very, very small movement when bowling (bowling far) and I think hawkeye appears to show more than there is, not deceptively just how it works. The ball angling in the air to the pitch from the bowler's hand where it then moves.

Was it the back leg? Been reported and being looked at. Doesn't count it as the pad. Video games struggling to inference
Surely it only needs to know that it hit the player (pad or any other part) and not the bat. It shouldn't be keyed on pad collision.

It'd be helpful to remember that the presence of an issue, even a glaring or game breaking one, is not the fault of the beta.

1) a small sample of 6 or 7 people will always miss issues in comparison to a public release. The released patch has probably already had more play hours that the whole of the beta.
2) even if the beta spot something they have no control over whether BA choose to attempt a fix
3) even if BA attempt a fix, the beta cannot control whether they CAN fix it
4) the beta cannot control BAs release schedule

Blaming the beta testers is really unhelpful. The game and patch is much better thanks to the beta, whatever other issues remain.
All guys who blame beta testers should remember that the patch we got today (with major fixes and tweaks) is because of the efforts from beta team.

I always find it a bit strange how can people jump into conclusions of a patch within a short time. I feel One should give a decent amount of time before reporting or giving judgement of a patch

Surely it only needs to know that it hit the player (pad or any other part) and not the bat. It shouldn't be keyed on pad collision.
Not sure how it decides to be honest. But I think a fix could cause other issues.

On edges, I’m one that one game gets loads then the next I’m convinced something has changed...

Just lowered Australia’s top order to highest rated Smith 85 the rest lower.

I also lowered Khawaja drive stats to to Be his weakest skill...

Warner first over nicks to keeper

Second over Khawaja nicks to slip on the drive.

Have a tinker boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread