New Zealand Domestic Season

Scott is supporting Yovich well but de Boorder is running out of partners...

Wtf, last three Aces wickets lost for just one run.
Nethula, Shaw and Bates all gone for ducks. :noway

Scott 43 off 40, is playing a very handy knock.

Northern Districts made 410, Yovich ended up 128*. Should be an easy win from here.

Northern Districts made 410, Yovich ended up 128*. Should be an easy win from here.

Yeah unless rain or something comes along.

Probably another road in Napier.
Even though it's at Nelson Park, it is just across the road from McLean so I assume it is the same sort of pitch etc.
Auckland 403 and CD only 1 down, I can see this one probably heading for a draw.

Yeah unless rain or something comes along.

Probably another road in Napier.
Even though it's at Nelson Park, it is just across the road from McLean so I assume it is the same sort of pitch etc.
Auckland 403 and CD only 1 down, I can see this one probably heading for a draw.

They've just lost George Worker early so you never know, judging by the starts you still have to get yourself in, once your've done that the pitch might be easier to score of.

They've just lost George Worker early so you never know, judging by the starts you still have to get yourself in, once your've done that the pitch might be easier to score of.

How now gone for 43... This is good.
Bates is doing the damage, 5 over's two for 6.

Good to see our future leggie picking up an early wicket, it was a big one to.

Cumming doing well will be annoying all you ND fans. :p
Good to see O'Brien doing well, as he will probably be in the test team.

A much better day for the volts, especially Cumming. He looked good in the first innings and has continued his form in the second. Test call up???? maybe not

Interesting couple of days so far looks like Wellington made a bit of a come back late in the day.

I have mixed feelings about Arnel it was a good performance but we don't know how awful the batting might have been if we are going on recent champions league form and how many runs ND managed it was probably rubbish.

It's also good to see cricinfo finally puting up the NZ domestic games.

It's also good to see cricinfo finally puting up the NZ domestic games.

They must of added them today, as they weren't their for day one.

Do the cricinfo ones update every few balls like the BC ones do?

They must of added them today, as they weren't their for day one.

Do the cricinfo ones update every few balls like the BC ones do?

I think they just update them at the end of the day, better than nothing though.

Users who are viewing this thread