New Zealand Domestic Season

Wellington have a slight advantage, good to see O'Brien and Bowden doing well.

Interesting couple of days so far looks like Wellington made a bit of a come back late in the day.

I have mixed feelings about Arnel it was a good performance but we don't know how awful the batting might have been if we are going on recent champions league form and how many runs ND managed it was probably rubbish.

It's also good to see cricinfo finally puting up the NZ domestic games.

Apparently the ball was moving all over the place, but Arnel's bowling was all class (from an Otago fan). The pitch must of settled down to allow players like Aldridge, Scott and Cumming :p to score runs.

Can't believe ND didn't select Bruce Martin though, Williamson got some early treatment from Cumming.

ND just won by 10 wickets... pretty easy going really.

Sinclair has just continued on from last year... approaching 150.
That game looks pretty much a draw now.

Merchant out for 99 ouch, its going to be an interesting last days play at Wellington.

Really great outcome for ND, Delighted Yovich kicked off the season with a good start, also pleased Aldridge and Scott supported him.

On another note I'm sure Brodie will gain confidence from that half century and unlucky Merchant

Unlucky Merchant, it would of been his first 100 too :facepalm He'll probably score a few more runs this season anyway, so he should just put that behind him.

ND had a solid win, pretty shocking that Otago (except Cumming) didn't really dig in with the bat in the second innings. Good to see the non-selection of Bruce Martin didn't hurt us to much.

Look's like both of the other games are set for draws, that's fantastic news for ND :p Central Districts really need to find another spinner though, Worker has bowled 32 overs in this innings.

Look's like both of the other games are set for draws, that's fantastic news for ND :p Central Districts really need to find another spinner though, Worker has bowled 32 overs in this innings.

What about the chinaman bowler, Robbie Schaw? Does he still play for them?

Just saw the Cricket Company. That new show Doully mentioned at the end is interesting. Has a lot of promise. The cameras for domestic cricket seems like a cool idea too.

I laughed when Chris Martin answered the question in the stumped thing. Was a cool idea, but the host was terrible and the sound quality was pretty bad too.

Just saw the Cricket Company. That new show Doully mentioned at the end is interesting. Has a lot of promise. The cameras for domestic cricket seems like a cool idea too.

I laughed when Chris Martin answered the question in the stumped thing. Was a cool idea, but the host was terrible and the sound quality was pretty bad too.

James McConie is usually good for a laugh, but yea he was pretty bad. Liking the idea of that show Doully mentioned though.

Somebody could of told him about the piece of snot hanging from his nose though, god that was funny.

Northern Districts V Central Districts

James Marshall (Captain) - Northland
Graeme Aldridge - Bay of Plenty
Jono Boult - Bay of Plenty
Trent Boult - Bay of Plenty
Anton Devcich - Hamilton
Peter McGlashan - Counties Manukau
Michael Parlane - Northland
Bradley Scott - Hamilton
Kane Williamson - Bay of Plenty
Brad Wilson - Northland
Anurag Verma - Hamilton
Joseph Yovich - Northland

Anurag Verma could make his first-class debut this week. I've played against him a few times so it will be interesting to see how he goes.

Wellington team to play Auckland.

Matthew Bell (captain)
Harry Boam
Dewayne Bowden
Josh Brodie
Stewart Rhodes
Andy McKay
Cameron Merchant
Chris Nevin
Neal Parlane
Malaesaili Tugaga
Jeetan Patel
Robbie Schaw
Luke Woodcock

Missing most our top players will be tough.

will butler, broom, mccullum and redmond be back this week for otago?

Users who are viewing this thread