New Zealand Domestic Season

45 mins into the next round and Boult seems unplayable. 6 overs 2 wickets for 6 runs. 2 edges to keeper, one being Sinclair.

I was going to go and watch todays play but I thought it might rain. I'm glad that Trent Boult's bowling well though.

Edit: CD have just lost their 5th wicket.

Great to see a couple of the BC's back playing for their sides.
Taylor and McCullum in particular.

Waiting to see how Bond will go for Canterbury.

Bond and Martin is a great opening bowling combo. Hope they destroy Otago!

How good are Northern Districts. Even when missing our two best bowlers we can destroy a batting line-up like CD's, easily the best domestic team in the country (this year).

Hopefully our top order fires this time, I'm not to worried about this bowling attack though, it's pretty tame.

Josh Brodie seems to be still chugging along, I reckon he's in for a big season tbh. Would like to see him do well as he has the makings of a decent test opener.

I wondered if McCullum would be back, but i was expecting the other McCullum. I wonder why Butler and Nathan McCullum arent playing. Great to see the rare occurance of Brendon playing a 4-day game though :)

Good to see Brodie get 100 and also great to see Fulton getting runs too

Yeah i honestly dont rate him but surely hes better than Matt Harvie.

Good to see Brodie bring up his second FC 100, too bad he got out right afterwards though.

Also good to see Jono Boult making the most of his chances currently 33*, he's a really handy player this lad.

Good to see Brodie bring up his second FC 100, too bad he got out right afterwards though.

Also good to see Jono Boult making the most of his chances currently 33*, he's a really handy player this lad.

Is he the brother of Trent?

He got run out though, so hard to tell. Looks like he can occupy the crease, which is exactly what we need at the moment. Hopefully he's up for International cricket in a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread