New Zealand Domestic Season

Wow this is going to be close! 41 runs needed, 1 wicket left. Southee and Arnel.

Cumming probably better in One Day cricket. He won't make the one day side though.

Best unknown upcoming batsman? Howsie would probably say say Kane Williamson haha. I rate him as a better test batter but maybe in the future. BJ Watling made the squad for our last series, we didn't see much of him. He's young and can do a bit of backup wicket keeping if McCullum has any issues. Corey Anderson was an under19 star, he's just learning at the list A level now. In 2 or 3 years he might be in the side as an all-rounder. Maybe the next Cairns/Oram.

Yeah I'd say Williamson :p

Thanks guys. Cumming looks like a legendary cricketer, I'm surprised he hasn't played much for the Black Caps :spy

Our batsmen are really going to have to step up, our lower order shouldn't be doing all the work.

Im wondering why Cumming didnt open?
That was Otagos game to win, but they chose to be dicks and draw.

Cumming has talent, that's news to me. He's just an average batsmen, always has been.

Cumming seems to have a great FC average but hasn't converted it into International success when given the opportunity

Cumming seems to have a great FC average but hasn't converted it into International success when given the opportunity

Flaws, that's his main problem. He's able to get away with technical deficiencies in our domestic game that are exposed way too much in international cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread