New Zealand Domestic Season

must say, Wagner has been unimpressive with the ball so far. I don't think he's International standard yet.
Yeah i know, Im not sure whats going on there. Hes really aggressive and effective with the bat, another 40 odd off about 40. But he really needs to get his bowling sorted because hes great when hes swinging it

Finally. Williamson's been given the number three role, should of had it all season tbh.

He deserves some time there so I hope they stay with him at 3. I hope he does well there.

Insane aye. I watched Tugaga bowl when Wellington played ND a few weeks back and he was pretty impressive, good to see he can hold a bat also. CD must be tearing there hair out however.

Howsie added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

He deserves some time there so I hope they stay with him at 3. I hope he does well there.

Hopefully Flynn doesn't slot back into three tbh, Bradburn might bat him at five by the sounds of it however.

Insane aye. I watched Tugaga bowl when Wellington played ND a few weeks back and he was pretty impressive, good to see he can hold a bat also. CD must be tearing there hair out however.

Comes from same club my Dad used to be president at; North City. A lot of good players coming from there at the moment. Smellie, Tugaga, Gillespie, Bowden and a few others that are on and off with Wellington.

Tugaga finally dismissed for 103 after a superb innings, he helped woodcock reach that 200 extremely well,

Well batted Todd, he finally made some runs! hopefully Wagner can improve his bowling second time around

Another score for Jeet Raval, 53* currently with good old Bopara making nothing yet again (Bit of a dud signing so far).

Why hasn't Raval played much for Auckland this season, seems to score a lot or runs once in.

I went down to Seddon Park today to catch some of the ND-Canterbruy game. Impressed with both Hamish Bennett and Corey Anderson. Bennett's suppose to be a 140+ quick bowler but Corey Anderson was pretty much just as quick and for someone who's suppose to a batting all-rounder that's promising. Both bowlers just destroyed our line-up (if I wasn't a ND fan it would of been good to watch).

Here is a list of all the HRV cup games Sky will be showing.

Article

More than last year it seems.

I got the day off tomorrow so might head down and see whether Auckland can wrap up the match and record their first win of the season! Bummer to hear ND lost their match with Cantab. Seems Corey Anderson bowled pretty darn well to help dismiss ND for 111. Least they got a good buffer at the top of the table.

I got the day off tomorrow so might head down and see whether Auckland can wrap up the match and record their first win of the season! Bummer to hear ND lost their match with Cantab. Seems Corey Anderson bowled pretty darn well to help dismiss ND for 111. Least they got a good buffer at the top of the table.
Yeah looks like they will, you never know with Broom 86* and Wagner still to come:D

Looking at the scorecard, Otago have a huge tail with McSkimming batting 6!

Users who are viewing this thread