New Zealand Domestic Season

I honestly didnt expect Otago to win at 5-154, even with neil brooms form i didnt expect 152*:D

Holy Sh*t those CD boys are making history at the basin :eek:

Peter Ingram making his once a season double century :laugh Congrats to both of them though, 400-0 is very impressive in the 4th innings.

It's nice to see Jamie How making some big runs. But good job, just a little more to go. Far cry from 205 all out a couple days back.

Finally, the partnership is broken. How out to Tugaga for 176. Bravo.

Last edited:
Well the brilliant partnership has finally ended for 428, How out for 176... WELL BATTED

More of this from him I say. Hopefully this is a start of his return to the international fold.

Iridium added 7 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Fantastic win CD. I was one who ruled them out but good to be proved wrong in this case.

Well done CD. Wellington will be gutted. They got hammered haha.

Broom has to be in the side against Bangladesh. Flynn need to be axed.

Anderson destroying ND great to see him bowling so well also seems Williamson is having the second season blues I hope he can bounce back soon.

Franklin is back just as a batsman for now maybe he should keep it that way he seems to get pick up a few to many back/knee problems.

Just come back from Seddon Park and I must say I was pretty impressed with Stewart. I've mentioned him on here a few times as a possible 6-7 for New Zealand but he was brillant today. He started of with a SR of around 80ish and kept it there until he was on around 40-50 and then he just started teeing off, he hit some massive sixes out of the six he hit.

IMO if he keeps this form up and considering how well he's done over the last 2/3 season's he should get a place in the one day and 20/20 teams.

Other players, Rob Nicol batted pretty well for his 80. I didn't think he was the type of player to get after bowlers like he did today but he did, he didn't allow Trent Boult to settle in his first spell.

Trent Boult, ehhh. He looked alright in his second spell but I do remember him being a little more quicker in the past (Maybe he's still not over that stress fracture). He was probably bowling at the same as Arnel I'd guess.

Bruce Martin bowled very well at the start of his spell, he picked up Fulton and Myburgh fairly early. Williamson looks like a really good one day spinner though, from what I saw today he actually looked like a proper off-spinner.

Anderson though, 4/10 so far. ND were 143/0 and are now 160/5. Not good.

ND with the hell collapse. I blame Flynn. This guy is too crap to be playing doemstic NZ cricket let alone international. Back to club cricket I say!

Good to see Watling playing right after the test and doing well.

Does anyome have a link to the Auckland Otago scorecard, I know Auckland won but Blackcaps.co.nz arent showing the scorecard

It's on cricinfo surprisingly enough

Yeah I didnt realise cricinfo had scorecards of NZ domestic season. I also didnt realise that Yasir Arafat was already playing for Otago, hes supposed to be replacing Dimi but I cant see him having as big of an impact on the season as Dimi did.

Users who are viewing this thread