New Zealand Domestic Season

Jamie How out for 90. Much needed runs for that man

4 wickets so far for ma boy Wagner:p
Century not out for S Rhodes, is he on debut?

Yeah.

Seems like Wellington have batsman coming out of there ass at the moment.

Great knock by Sam Rhodes on debut...

The Auckland games probably going to be a draw, was raining all night and has been heavy showers on and off all morning.

Yeah.

Seems like Wellington have batsman coming out of there ass at the moment.

Shame about the bowlers though. Good to see Smelly back up his effort in his first game with a tidy 40* also.

Broom is having another good innings right now.

Im sensing a good innings to come from Wagner :p

Whats happening up in Auckland? Rain?

Yea play's been called of for the day. Does anyone know why Anderson isn't playing for Canterbury? Don't tell me he was dropped when old man Harris is in the team.

Yea play's been called of for the day. Does anyone know why Anderson isn't playing for Canterbury? Don't tell me he was dropped when old man Harris is in the team.

He's been having injury problems.

In his last game (day 5) he couldn't finish an over. Got 3 balls in and started vomiting. Not sure if it's related. He might have a bug.

Sinclair with 3 wickets. We've found an all-rounder boys lol.

Last edited:
Im sensing a good innings to come from Wagner
Maybe I should predict things more often:p Im 2 from 2:D 10 from 71 balls with 4 sixes from wagner. This guy is really good at batting and bowling.
Good display so far from Otago

Easy win Central

It's been sunny all day up here in Auckland, not sure why they aren't playing...

Sam Wells looks to be a player for the future, great start to the season for him, with a couple of five wicket bags and now a century.

Maybe Josh Brodie and Jamie How should come in as our openers, and bring Broom into the middle order.

Maybe Josh Brodie and Jamie How should come in as our openers, and bring Broom into the middle order.
I think possibly Brodie, I think he should play this full season with wellington first though. How still needs another good innings to prove himself;)

Lol at the Auckland Northern game, they are pretty much now playing a one dayer.
Bopara ATM has been a poor signing, except a 90 odd he hasn't done that much.

YAY, otago first win! Wellington wouldnt expect to lose after declaring

Sam Wells looks like a good player, still pretty young which is good too see.

McMillan is in the squad for Canterbury's One Day game today.

edit: haha has 3 wickets thus far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread