New Zealand Domestic Season

Whats the weather like in chch, please don't say raining!

Was beautiful this morning. Now the dark clouds are here but it's not raining (yet) It's a little windy but not really that cold.

I'd say there will be rain at some stage but hopefully there's still a game. It'll probably be only moderate and will pass quickly.

I'm 40 minutes from the ground to the south (where it's coming from) so if it starts bucketing down i'll tell yas. I'm not going to go in for it because of the weather and I may as well watch from my couch.

It's the most vanilla ground you guys will ever see. There's a nice big pavilion and that's it. Grass banks all around. You'll probably see QEII park in the background which the commonwealth games were held at.

Last edited:
We had about a 5 minute shower. It might be around the ground now or around the start time. Otherwise weather looks ok.

Looks like Williamson has been dropped. For someone who will surely be a future blackcap I would have liked him to have as much game time as possible.

Looks like Williamson has been dropped. For someone who will surely be a future blackcap I would have liked him to have as much game time as possible.

Ohhh disappointing.

Any of the games on radio btw?

Yea all games will be on radio sport today, bad news for you though Bowden has been dropped as well.

Joke that Williamson has been dropped tbh, Devcich or Marshall should of made way.

Hitchcock getting smashed, bad call.

nz0003 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Taylor is soooo gun.

Rate Hamish Rutherford a lot tbh. Would love to see him get in and smack the bowlers around today.

Ross Taylor currently 42* of 25 balls, he's already hit Vettori for two sixes. Such a good 20/20 batsmen.

One of the best bowlers to one of the best batsman in t20 cricket, Taylor is winning.

Wow Vettori is getting destroyed never seen him go for so much in a T20 match.

Users who are viewing this thread