New Zealand Domestic Season

Yeah he's a decent hitter. Wouldn't be surprised if he was one day international quality tbh, he's improved a lot.

Auckland have recovered very well, Anuru Kitchen currently on his best score of 48*.

This is some great bowling for canterbury. Was the square leg umpire asleep?:facepalm

Some great hits here from Broom, disappointed that his bro was picked again

-D-S-B- added 8 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Did anyone else see the last ball of the 19th :facepalm
Perfect ball to put in the stands but instead he steals the strike. Good one ! and then go out.

Awesome catch from De Boorder, took it from like 2nd slip

I would'nt mind seeing the ball speed radar thingys being used in these games.

Last edited:
Not playing Kane Williamson looks smart right now :sarcasm

Nick Beard is a really impressive bowler. I was watching him bowl in club cricket on the local channel last night (his team lost) but he was really impressive then a he was getting a bit of turn.

Canterbury losing too many wickets here. This will be Stewart's most important innings of his life so far. If he gets us home here he'll be in the Black Caps i'd say. Turner is at the ground and it's televised. Great way to knock on the selectors door.

irottev added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Has Vettori ever been more fail in a game of cricket? 4 overs for 53 and then a 6 ball duck. Haha.

Good to see Vincent in the runs. Franklin has the role of recovering Wellington yet again and has started well. Tuffey bowling good. Southee in the wickets. Taylor at his best. Good signs.

When is ND going to drop Flynn? Honestly. He's terrible.

Last edited:
Wellington is having the same problem as Canterbury right now just can't get a partnership going. Hopefully Nevin and Franklin can get one going we arn't to far away run rate wise.

Last edited:
Wow these umps are pretty aweful.

Yeah, they helped us out big time.

Game's over now really. Too many wickets falling at regular intervals. Beard was really good. I hope he can get some turn. He's one for the future for sure.

irottev added 11 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

DW. Chris Martin will get us home. Now's the time he can drop the act that he's the worst batsman in the world and start batting like Ross Taylor.

irottev added 4 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

4* off six. What were you doing Burson. Martin wasd playing a blinder.

I hope not, as soon as he walked out I turned the TV off. Maybe I should start eatching again, see some real fireworks!
Lucky for Otago, boy was Martin gonna give it to us!

Users who are viewing this thread