New Zealand Domestic Season

I think we have a better side than most teams which is a shame. It's just McMillan is injured as is Bond. Also sucks that Harris isn't allowed to play. The batting just isn't firing for some reason.

I think we have a better side than most teams which is a shame. It's just McMillan is injured as is Bond. Also sucks that Harris isn't allowed to play. The batting just isn't firing for some reason.

Yea Stewart and the South Africans have been disappointing I was looking forward to seeing them play like they normally have been.

We came off a 411 score or whatever it was so the batting looked pretty strong. For some reason everyone has just gone into a form dip at the same time. Our bowling was what I was a tad worried about but it's done pretty well really. Just the batting not backing it up.

Whats the point of Northern batting Williamson at 8? He didn't bowl a ball that game. Northern despite the bad tactics, selection etc. managed to luckily still win which sucks.

Williamson should of come in when they lost a few quick wickets early on.

Injuries suck. Our top order would be more stable with Redmond, but it's not too bad the way it is, it's just McCullum and Rutherford aren't performing too well.

FC performances haven't been great, only averaging 33, but he's been good in List A cricket, averaging 57 with a hundred and a fifty. Had a decent start in the T20 stuff as well. Just wish he'd get some FC runs.

Will he be playing the rest of the FC season with Auckland?

I think he is others like Napier and Shah have said they might stay on and finish the 50 over stuff.

I am not sure who I want to win todays game I wish there was a way they could both lose.

7-0 after 3 is DISGUSTING especially with 2 aggressive batsmen :facepalm

-D-S-B- added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

anyone know if radio sport are covering the match?

.... Ahh they are. Cummings day today! :spy

Last edited:
Well looks as if it will be a Central vs Otago final at this rate and if thats the case I hope Central win it with all due respect to Otago but you guys did embarrass us at the champions league last time out so I would like to see someone else have a chance.

I will just add that it is a concern that Otago is doing so well again when they performed so poorly on the world stage because without Redmond and Mascarenhas I would say they are a worse team than they were last year.

They were an embarrassment but they will certainly be better for it. And that's why I think they would put up a better fight if they were to make it there again. And if they do make it, doesn't that mean they deserve to be there more than any one else. Due to there previous experience they would definitely be the best team to go. If central go I do hope they show Otago how to win at least one game. It's too early to say though.

Anyone know why Wagner isn't playing?

Good question no idea why he wasn't playing.

Firebirds on TV tomorrow for the first time, I hope Franklin has a good showing with the bat just have this horrible feeling hes due for a failure. Huge game for both teams anyway its getting to the point of needing a win just about every game now.

Yay, It's about time we see some Wellington action. We've been lacking Central Districts big time as well!!! The last Wizards game is coming up though and there's going to be a bunch of Welly and CD games.

Southee's had a few good bats now. Couldn't quite get his team home this time with Scott though.

Aldridge was major fail. Finally gets a game, gets hammered and the side lose.

Users who are viewing this thread