New Zealand Domestic Season

Seth Rance isn't even near being close to international standard, he'd be lucky to hit 125K in the game I watched this season. He bowled about 4th change and was slower then Ewen Thompson (I thought he must of been a batsmen at the time).

Doesn't need to be fast, In the 130s would be enough. If he can swing the ball like that every game he'll take wickets. The ball to dismiss McMillan was unbelievable. In T20 it's nice having bowlers with variation. Swing in T20 is hard to play obviously. This guy looked a lot better than Thompson.

It must be the park in general. Pretty much every bowler is making it swing.

Yeah even Hiini is getting the ball to inswing even though he's usually a outswing bowler.

But how bad does Peter Ingram look, does he even move his feet at all. Looks horrible.

Edit: Dilshan hit's his first ball for four.

Dilshan FAILED! lols.

Why on earth is McGlashan opening over Watling? Watling is 100 times better.

Luckily we were playing Wellington today :p No need for Dilshan when your chasing 119.

Why is Flynn back in the ND side? Ewww.

Devcich 18 off 4 balls. 3 sixes. WTF! lol. Think it was off Patel.

McCullum is on 94*. Hope he can get 12 of the 16 to get to get another century.

EDIT: McCullum with another T20 century. What a star.

OMG you don't know how gutted I am that I couldn't make it to the game today. It would've been awesome to see that knock from McCullum. Hopefully he can play with that sort of form for the rest of the competition, tbh he's been pretty average till now.

I think Ian Butlers 6 wickets is the most ever in NZ twenty20 ?

It is indeed. Or so they said on commentary in the CD-Canterbury game.

Anyone else watching the match on sky. This is a great battle between Taylor and Styris, gee that six was huge!

-D-S-B- added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

The disgusting umpiring continues

Another big win for Northern Districts, our highest score of the tournament also. Dilshan made some runs, Vettori was good with bat and ball and Devcich plays another blinder with three sixes. Still think we need to get Tim Southee higher up the order though tbh, he's to good a hitter not to use.

Some runs? 28 is pretty average. The bowlers did really well. Canterbury top order just hasn't fired. No idea why. They can do it in 50 overs but not in 20. Oh well. I just hope ND don't make it to the final.

I just hope Auckland don't make the final! There closing in on 1. Otago and 2. CD ...just one win off. Even though CD lost I didn't expect to see Otago at 1. Hopefully we stay there and get a home final.

How good is Vincent going. I'd select him for Bangladesh T20s to be honest. He's the form batsman of the competition.

258 runs @ 43.00 from 7 games. SR is 130.

Last edited:
How good is Vincent going. I'd select him for Bangladesh T20s to be honest. He's the form batsman of the competition.

258 runs @ 43.00 from 7 games. SR is 130.

I didn't see his 100 admittedly but from what I saw yesterday he better ditch that bat he's been using if he plays international cricket. Mason and Napier made him look very average yesterday and IMO the extra pace those two have showed as he couldn't get them away and they just bowled short/back of a length during their opening spell. It wasn't until the likes of Ross Taylor and Keiran Noema-Barnett came on he started scoring big runs with it.

Users who are viewing this thread