New Zealand Domestic Season

Right choice IMO. Neesham's a big hitter and capable of bowling 130+ with the ball.

Right choice IMO. Neesham's a big hitter and capable of bowling 130+ with the ball.
And They will want to get him some experience before the champions league (if they make it). What do you think about Seth Rance playing over Ewen Thompson, Rance has played well but I expected Thompson to play, mainly because off his experience, and he's obviously a good T20 bowler.

And They will want to get him some experience before the champions league (if they make it). What do you think about Seth Rance playing over Ewen Thompson, Rance has played well but I expected Thompson to play, mainly because off his experience, and he's obviously a good T20 bowler.

Yea it's a little strange that Thompson can't even make this team considering it was only a year ago he was in the NZ 20/20 team. I guess they see Rance as the better bowler of the two and that Thompson's batting isn't needed in this team which bats so low.

Sinclair trying his best to lose CD the game right here.

Edit: Ah, he's out.

Ravi Bopara drops Taylor on next to nothing and then goes for 24 of his next over, the damage all done by Taylor also.

The Dunedin boy is showing what I've always known he's capable of. He needs to play innings like this a bit more often though.... As Taylor hits another 6

Well know we know why Taylor has the most T20 sixes, becuase he play's one in three of his T20 matches on kids boundaries. Those square ones are just ridiculous!!!

Adams should be playing instead of Bopara. He is better with he ball, and is a very capable power hitter.

You can just see the class difference between Tuffey and the rest of our bowlers. He bowls five dots to N-B, who then goes and takes 20 off the next over.

CG123 added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Wtf. :noway :noway :noway

Well know we know why Taylor has the most T20 sixes, becuase he play's one in three of his T20 matches on kids boundaries. Those square ones are just ridiculous!!!
Doesn't matter if you clear them by 30 meters lol:laugh.
They are tweaking small though, I play on grounds bigger than this.

Doesn't matter if you clear them by 30 meters lol:laugh.
They are fliping small though, I play on grounds bigger than this.

Yeah, but I bet at least 20 of them have only cleared the fence by a few meters at this ground.

Bopara better score some runs!!!

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Just like that six, cleared it by two meters.
He would of been out if that was anywhere else.

Tuffey all class, showing us why he's the best FIT pace bowler in the country currently.

Hopkins got it all wrong when Barnett and Taylor were going at it. Instead of coming up to the stumps he should of stayed back and allowed his bowlers to use what the pitch was offering. No surprises it was Tuffey who bowled the best because except for the first four overs Hopkins stood up to the stumps and forced his bowlers to look for the full length.

Auckland shouldn't be too unhappy with this score either, IMO it's only a par score.

Auckland shouldn't be too unhappy with this score either, IMO it's only a par score.

Yeah, 200 is more or less par I would say, not 180 like the commentators were saying.

Good on Bates for bowling a great last over.

Users who are viewing this thread