New Zealand Domestic Season

And right away the CD bowlers are showing how hard it is to score of back of a length bowling here, this pitch is lighting fast.

Hopefully Styris scores a big one, just to say F U to the New Zealand selectors...

Whoever prepared this pitch, can you please tell the other groundsmen around New Zealand how you done it :D Would love to see this type of pitch used in a test match.

That's pretty much game over now.
Guptill, Vincent, and Styris have just not been consistent for us this season.

Hopefully Taylor can score some big runs at the CT.

:laugh Nice footwork there Ravi. Terrible way to get out in what was a very poor game for him. He ended up costing CD 70 runs with the drop earlier.

There is something about Auckland losing which makes me feel happy.

You know how they were talking about the Aces physios husband being a former coach.
He is a total ████████, and forced 50% of my mates including me to stop playing cricket for our school. (He is in charge of cricket at my school)
Me and my mate were at school for course confirmation, and we went to the first XI trials to watch, and there wasn't even enough people there for two teams (one of the biggest schools in ACK). He asked us to field for him as well. :laugh
What a total faggot, considering it was him who made me quit playing for them.

Haha, Matthew Sinclair left hanging by Taylor, That's gold
Well played by CD, the early wickets ensured the win, and Auckland were never in it after 10 overs

Well... we got further than all you guys. :p
I don't think there are any Stags supports on here.

I would want the Stags or Knights to go, if it wasn't us, so I'm not too unhappy.
Hopefully they can get further than the Volts did last year.

Good luck to the Stags for the CT!!!

Auckland were never in the game after only four overs. Styris and Guptill's shots were so bad considering things at the time, they should have waited for the change bowlers to come on.

How good was Neesham huh :p He probably hit the biggest six of the day at the end there, was a well made 39.

Last edited:
Congrats to Central well deserved. My only concern about them going to India is the lack of a good spin bowler otherwise a very balanced team.

Ari added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Scotty looking a little bitter there, don't blame him.

Yeah, I said before they lack a good 5th bowler.
N-B and Taylor both operate at tens in our DOM cricket, and they are going to need to bowl four overs between them against much better batsmen.

Yeah, I said before they lack a good 5th bowler.
N-B and Taylor both operate at tens in our DOM cricket, and they are going to need to bowl four overs between them against much better batsmen.

They could easily bring in Thompson for Tim Weston and we'll probably see that happen IMO. Thompson will be very handy in India.

Users who are viewing this thread