New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Hayden's Gone !!! Beautifully bowled,really ,it was outside offstump,and Hayden went for it,NZ on top at this moment.

Last edited:
Southee is a gun. I reckon he can be as good Ishant Sharma, if not better.

Already gotten 2 of the very best batsman out in the world in his short Test career in Kevin Pietersen and Matthew Hayden.

Nice bowling by Southee 2nd wicket he gets with that scrambled seam. This certainly won't be doing the Aussie confidence any good.

2nd Wicket down for Aus,Katich gone!!! NZ really on top,if they get one more wicket here,specially of Ponting's then Aus will be in real trouble..

There goes Ponting, Southee making a name for himself in this match. We will soon see if picking Symonds and Watson was the right choice.

Ponting gone !!! Thats what i said 5 mins before,NZ now really on top,just 7.1 overs,they have dismissed 3 top bastmen,there are still min 20 more overs for lunch,if they can remove 1 more batsman,they will be really happy to get 4 in one session.

Southee is a gun. I reckon he can be as good Ishant Sharma, if not better.

Already gotten 2 of the very best batsman out in the world in his short Test career in Kevin Pietersen and Matthew Hayden.
And Ricky Ponting aswell.

If he gets Hussey then his gotten 4 world-class batsman out in his first 10 wickets in Test Cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread