New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

O'Brien looks (and his name sounds) really Irish.

Symonds proving me right once again - overly aggressive, getting lucky and getting out. The three things Roy does best.

We need some settling down here, let's hope the pace bowlers can do their job. Really looking forward to seeing Clark bowling on this pitch though.

Well, well, well. Looks like Australia are even struggling vs New Zealand. Going to be a big test for Haddin to prove he deserves his Test spot

O'Brien looks (and his name sounds) really Irish.

Symonds proving me right once again - overly aggressive, getting lucky and getting out. The three things Roy does best.

We need some settling down here, let's hope the pace bowlers can do their job. Really looking forward to seeing Clark bowling on this pitch though.

He has got the most Irish sounding name I've ever heard:D

Ian Edward O'Brein

A Symonds & S Watson gone Aus in deep trouble,,thwy wodnt have expected before the start tha they will be loosing so many wickets and will be in trouble,still Clarke is batting,Haddin can bat ,Lee can bat,but this is last recognised pair.Its just the fisrt day,both teams have plenty of time.

nikhil_99 added 13 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Another wicket goes,Aus in real trouble now,it was full and a bit widesh Haddin went for it,and then gone!

Amazing start, everyone is picking up wickets and bowling as a unit great to see. We now have to back it up with a big first innings score but it will be difficult on this pitch.

I'm quickly losing faith in Haddin now. If hes going to play like this we might as well play Ronchi. And for crying out loud can we stop putting in these dinky all rounders, we need a proper number 6 not this bits and pieces all rounders. David Hussey should have been at 6 heck I would even go Hodge. Just get a batter in there please.

NZ will now eye to wrap up Aus 1st inngs today,as around 35 overs are reamining.

NZ are doing very well, they have to restrict Australia before 220 at least and their batsmen later on have to bat sensibly otherwise the pressure will be back on them.

Good to see the pitch is favoring the bowlers, we'll be seeing result for sure after watching some pathetic test matches recently on flat pitches.

I'm quickly losing faith in Haddin now. If hes going to play like this we might as well play Ronchi. And for crying out loud can we stop putting in these dinky all rounders, we need a proper number 6 not this bits and pieces all rounders. David Hussey should have been at 6 heck I would even go Hodge. Just get a batter in there please.
I say Hodge, Hussey is more explosive but Hodge is more consistent, and consistency is what we need right now.

aus5892 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

lol Haddin is going bad, but I don't see how Ronchi is gonna go any better.
He couldn't do much worse.

As long as Haddin is going to bat this badly, we might as well promote Crostwhaite for his glovework.

Lee gone!!! Like i said,NZ will definately try here to finish Aus 1st inngs today,and might even get chance to play 10-12 overs,Still 29 overs remaining in today's play...lets see....NZ really bowled well,Aus will bounce back when they will come to bowl,they are playing at home....

Users who are viewing this thread