New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Finally Lee bowls a good ball. I was starting to wonder about him with some of the half volleys and short balls he been bowling before that.

That was really bowled well,it was full and fast,Lee targetted offstump,good to see Lee in some form/bowling well....

Where is Johnson? Geez surely he should be 1st change. And Watson looking pretty average so far, how hes in there over Hilfy I'll never know.

Where is Johnson? Geez surely he should be 1st change. And Watson looking pretty average so far, how hes in there over Hilfy I'll never know.

Yeah, my Johny boy is missing :( Bring him on Punter :mad

Lol Watson is learning from Johnson on how to get cheap wickets. Geez that was a poor shot from Ryder, Watson hasn't looked anywhere near threatening yet he has a wicket.

Ryder Out,he opted the wrong shot,got 30 runs,he was well set there,so Aus got 3 wickets so far,and still there is some time for the lunch,this session belongs definately to Aus...

jesus mccullum, what a letdown
not to mention ryders dismissal terrible
flynn can get stuck in for a while, him and taylor need to build a big partnership now

McCullum gone! Aus really on top here,taking 4 wickets in a session,so all the bowlers have contributed,each one getting 1 wicket,if NZ dosent get to Aus total of 214,or if they fail to get there,then they will loose all the advantage of bowling out Aus to 214,they should get some lead.

Johnson bowling well here, classy wide long hops, full and wide etc. He really knows how to trouble the batsmen.

Taylor should do all the strokemaking and Flynn should do the anchoring. That way we can see NZ get a total of maybe 300. The key is to just take singles and defend off Lee and Clark, and then expose the weaknesses in Johnson, Watson and the rest of the part timers.

Get these commentators to coach Johnson, they are making good sense to me. Johnson will get brutally exposed one day if he stays like this.

Taylor is playing one day match with johny boy :noway Cmon Johny boy, a wicket otherwsie this Syl will irritate me :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread