New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Telecast has deserted me, but it sounds like he's getting a bit of reverse. Not just line and length, bowl full!

Johnson bowling with good pace and swing. Just one more before stumps please. Taylor looks in great form , need him out quickly.

Elliot gone, same way as first innings. I still can't figure out why we picked Elliot over Fulton.

Taylor's playing well. Hopefully the others take notice.

Just saw the highlight of Johnson's recent dismissal. Awesome ball.

Sounds like a good all by Clark going by the commentary in this thread. Onya Clark!

Taylor played very well,he played his shots even when wickets were falling at other end,Flynn also played few interesting shots,both made a good partnership,now 6 wickets down 4 to go

Clark just did his usual where he makes the batsmen confused on whether to leave the ball or to play at it.

We bowled really well today considering it was a good pitch to bat today. Mitch was impressive again , Clark back to his usual best and Lee started well with the new ball. We should have no problem winning from here but we still have to work hard to get these 4 wickets (ok maybe not the last wicket). Taylor is batting well and I am sure Vettori/Southee will put up a fight. But very happy with the days play.

I thought Redmond might of been able to put a good 50 up at least today but him and How look out of their depth against Australia Lee & Clark.

I can't believe they went with Elliott over Fulton, probaly another Bracewell special right there.

McCullum should never bat above no.6 in tests, as he hasn't proven himself enough against good teams to deserve a shot up the order.

Though a few positives have come out of this test, the bowlers have been class during this test, they used the conditions perfectly and deserve another shot at Adelaide, though Patel will be given a go for the next test.

Ross Taylor has been the best batsman in this match so far, hopefully he gets a well deserved 100 tomorrow.

Jesse Ryder got some good starts, but got himself out, though he should take a lot out of this test.

Daniel Flynn looked the most solid outside of Taylor, and one of the few who looked comfortable against Lee and Clark, they need to move him up the order, ever since he started he's had that look of a young Justin Langer about him.

Users who are viewing this thread