New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

There we go Lee now starting to look more dangerous. Hes got the inswinger going well, if he could get the other one going more out he'd be even harder to play.

Feels like India attacking Krejza all over again. Only 6 more wickets to go for Hauritz :p
Must say though Krejza look to give the ball a lot more flight and got more turn than what Hauritz did. Although hard to compare the turn since the pitches were different.

Feels like India attacking Krejza all over again. Only 6 more wickets to go for Hauritz :p
Must say though Krejza look to give the ball a lot more flight and got more turn than what Hauritz did. Although hard to compare the turn since the pitches were different.
No, those are definitely qualities that are more Krejza's than Hauritz'szs's :help.

Hauritz's style is dependent on subtle variations in pace and flight and if all else fails he will bowl darts, which isn't such a terrible thing at Adelaide, where only one match out of six has been won this year.

The breeze seems to be picking up, so look for movement in the air.

Oh lol just saw the replay of the Redmond wicket. I assumed he thought he'd take on Stuart Clark or something. Symonds! Who does that?

Not a very good session for NZ, 3/95 and they all got out on the pull. 300 won't be a good score on this belter, so they muchly need a recovery.

I know how Kiwi fans feel, all the wickets have been from poor shots apart from Taylor which was poor umpiring.

BTW anyone know where the pitch mic is? It very strange watching cricket with no sound from the wicket.

They need a Taylor century and a Mccullum massacre to post a good total. Support from Flynn and Vettori is enough to post a fantastic total. Australia on the other hand can just sit back because the kiwis are just throwing away their wickets. So disappointed with Redmond. He looked in exceptional form. His purple patch might be starting.

That was a cracker, not much Flynn could do, he was a little slow and the top of off is the victim. Lee has one.

Haha, Waddle and Fleming are worried about the danger of Australia bowling 90 overs by the scheduled close of play.

its upto McCullum now,they should try to get a score around atleast 300-340

I know how Kiwi fans feel, all the wickets have been from poor shots apart from Taylor which was poor umpiring.

Exactly. I'm just fed up with it. Redmond finally played well and then did something stupid. The difference was he took on a man on the fence, the shot was a good shot when no man was out there, but hitting in the air right to the fielder is unbelievably stupid. His knock was so good up til then, it's the best i've ever sen him and I was going to give him another chance, but throwing your wicket away like that isn't good and i'd still replace him. How looked bad again, i'd get rid of him for a while too. Fulton and Ryder out to the same type of shot, bad execution, there to hit.

I feel sorry for Hauritz for injuring himself finally getting a second test. I have to honestly say he looks very ordinary and the only good ball he produced was the one Hayden dropped. His wickets came from bad balls and even worse shots from the batsmen. I'm sad he's injured because it's not nice for any player but also because we could have cashed in on his bowling a lot if we wasn't.

McCullum needs a hundred, he's well due and at 7 will feel more at home. Vettori looks pretty good. I'm expecting a hundred partnership here. We threw away another good chance though. We should have more wickets in the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread