New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Very tight shout there on Marsh, probably clipping leg. Nice ball by Southee looks like he could be the new Bond i.e the player that lifts against Australia.

I though that Marsh LBW shout was out. Pitched in line and looked to clip leg. Southee is bowling really good, keeping it nice and tight,

Here we go again, new opposition same result. Marsh again out after 2 good 4s. Pup needs to teach him how to hit along the ground. Oh well at least Ponting can help out Warner.

Here we go again, new opposition same result. Marsh again out after 2 good 4s. Pup needs to teach him how to hit along the ground. Oh well at least Ponting can help out Warner.

Maybe in next match :o

Shows Australia just haven't found that team balance. Definitely don't deserve to be the worlds best.

There goes now Ponting ;) untill we throw this kit into the bin we will never win a single series.

Just what I thought NZ 5-0. Poor shot by Warner and very silly running by Ponting. Why do we keep getting run outs with the crap form we are in.

send NZ home an bring over Bangladesh
We prob wont beat them either with the way we are playing but we might get close to them.

Pathetic

send NZ home an bring over BangladeshWe prob wont beat them either with the way we are playing but we might get close to them.

Pathetic

Nah :noway .......... Bangladesh will hammer us. Lets bring UAE and Ireland and try to win atlist few games. For South African tour send our U 19 and for Ashes send the women team ;)

Last edited:
Good lord. What's with these 2's!? NZ are on fire in the field and Australia are melting fast.

Another stupid run-out from Clarke this time.

Hussey & Clarke looked like they were starting to settle into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread