New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Great ......... our own turf is our enemy these days. Thanks a lot Mr. Rain :rolleyes:

Curiosity of course, But what did Bookies say for the first two?;)

:p

Well, Australia were favorite for all of them, only when NZ reached the NEAR end did they become favorites, what does that tell you?

Hint: It tells you that the Bookies still believed that Australia had a high chance of winning.

Man I love Bushy and him always talking up the Vics. Since his return and him being more Vic biased then ever this has happened;

NSW beat Victoria in the Twenty20 final
Victoria lost to Tasmania
Victoria got bowled out for 95 against Queensland
White has been playing **** and will hopefully be dropped
And the best of the lot is Moises Henriques gets picked for the Aussie twenty20 squad before any of Bushys players who he reckons should be playing against South Africa in the Test tour.

Man I love Bushy and him always talking up the Vics. Since his return and him being more Vic biased then ever this has happened;

NSW beat Victoria in the Twenty20 final
Victoria lost to Tasmania
Victoria got bowled out for 95 against Queensland
White has been playing **** and will hopefully be dropped
And the best of the lot is Moises Henriques gets picked for the Aussie twenty20 squad before any of Bushys players who he reckons should be playing against South Africa in the Test tour.

No shame in that.

good news, the rain is clearing from where it has been coming from and the big covers are coming off. Hopefully some play soon.

Well we haven't had a rain affected match all summer, it was always bound to happen in Brisbane. :p

NZ have a huge chance here. Won the toss. I think a chance of a victory is better than none. Come on boys. Just 44 overs of good cricket needed.

We have a use for White now! Sadly I don't think we are in for a high scoring affair here, batting first is hard enough but to do it at night in Brisbane is one of the hardest things around.

Outfield would be wet, moist, pitch would be absolutely flat and a little slower and wouldn't be a lot in it for the bowlers.

Hopes is out. Looks to be holding up a little. Going to be quite difficult to set up a good total. Smart move to bowl first.

You always bowl first when there's been rain.

If we can't win here we don't deserve to win the trophy. I hope Diamanti doesn't let us down.

PONTING GONE! GO NZ!!!! HUGE wicket. The Husseys now, they're big ones too. Especially Mussey

Users who are viewing this thread