New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Dussey to the rescue :D

Not really to the rescue, but back to the dressing room.

This is the make or break partnership for me. More in the pitch than I thought, one batsman down, so if they get out of this alive...it'll be a miracle!

Glad it's Hussey thats in though.

Haddin might be a good ODI opener but he is no T20 opener. He just doesn't have that ability to score at a real high strike rate.

Had a feeling we should have brought in Voges and looking at our start we need him.

Australia are trying to overhit the ball. Theyre not playing proper cricket shots, well Haddins not anyway. You get nowhere by slogging and trying to overhit it. Doesn't really matter what Australia score though tbh, McCullums gonna knock the runs off on his own! :D

He certainly is :) Although hes meant to be a big hitter so that will come in handy.
Ok maybe Haddin isn't a bad T20 opener! Just as long as he has a quick scoring opening partner.

Now we need Haddin out. That's a huge wicket.

He certainly is :) Although hes meant to be a big hitter so that will come in handy.
Ok maybe Haddin isn't a bad T20 opener! Just as long as he has a quick scoring opening partner.

He's a big hitter off other pie chuckers in our domestic competition on small grounds. Not against M Johnsons.

I reckon we have wasted time by not getting White in. Hes meant to be this king at T20 may as well give him as much time as possible to get in and do his damage.

Who needs White? Ferguson is starting to slot them. Still 3 overs to push this to around 160 or so which is ideally, what I think is required.

Ferguson is the man you want for the batting powerplay, I just wonder what White might have done if he got going. 50 off 20 balls or something.

Users who are viewing this thread