New Zealand in England

I'd have thought after Mustard it would have been Prior to come back in, as has been noted he's been in great form. For me though, Bell's position seems to be set in stone which is wrong. I'm all for Pietersen, Collingwood and Shah being in the numbers 3-6 in some order, but for me Bell seems to always be in the team, which is wrong in my view.

MUFC1987 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

From the squad chosen, I'd go with:

Cook
Wright
Pietersen
Collingwood
Shah
Ambrose
Bopara
Mascarenhas
Swann
Anderson
Sidebottom

For me Wright only opens because there is nobody else though.

We need someone exciting in our ODI team and i think Wright can be that player, KP doesn't do it for me anymore. Needs to sort his head out, stop thinking about cash all the time and play his natural game. Wright has a long way to go obviously but he's still exciting. I think we need a bowling allrounder though, don't like any of the possible numbers 8's really, we need Flintoff but that's not happening any time soon.

Good to see Flynn back in for New Zealand too, even if he didn't get many runs at least he was out there in the middle. Unlucky to happen to him when he's so young so he just has to get on with it.

I think we just need to focus on getting bat on ball.

cosmocentrefold.jpg

You can tell by our Jimmy's big grin that his length is considerably fuller than the other two's. Cook's smile reeks of nervousness and you can tell his third man is near enough non-existent.

-Please insert random cricket related euphamism here-

Hang about, why's Broad got the only bat with a sponsor on? It would appear that in testicular terms he is in fact the Boss.

Cook's got burger nipples.

!x!Culli!x! added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Is that a thumbs up near his peen?

I've decided not to delete all the above posts but it was a close shave...
Please don't push it with the innuendo or you'll find you're met with a hard response.

I love you Colin man. Even when i've been drinking you don't delete my innuendos. :D

Please share one of your own...

Users who are viewing this thread